Achievement Signal lacking UMMPH?

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
The two most played games I have right now are Ridge Racer 6 and Dead Rising. It's always nice to see an achievement unlocked but at times, I wish the sound was more 'eventful' if you will. Do you think MS will input a feature in the next update to the 360 to allow for customizable Achievement sounds?

I never thought of it before, but custom achievement sounds would be great! Only problem with it is I could see them selling "achievement sound packs" on the marketplace for 200 points :/

[quote name='rabbitt']I'd like for the actual achievements' icon to pop up instead of the generic trophy.[/QUOTE]

Ridge Racer 6 has an actual screen pop up that tells you the achievement you opened and the regular Achievement announcement. Dead Rising has the little ticker at the bottom of the screen that tells you what achievement you opened.

[quote name='rabbitt']I'd like for the actual achievements' icon to pop up instead of the generic trophy.[/QUOTE]
Totally agreed. In games like Dead Rising when the achivement icon comes up I usually stop the game to see what I got. If the actual achievement came up that would stop that.

Also, I'd like for there to be a way to keep the top 4 achievements on your profile when you're on the dashboard. One of the main points of the achievements is bragging rights. I want to pick what 4 achievements (no matter what game) show up instead of just the 4 most recent.

I hope MS does this. I want them to put up a downloadable sound effect of J Allard yelling "DUDE, IT'S ACHIEVEMENT TIME! MAXIMUM AWESOME!!! YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!" while some 80's sounding heavy metal riff blares in the background.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I hope MS does this. I want them to put up a downloadable sound effect of J Allard yelling "DUDE, IT'S ACHIEVEMENT TIME! MAXIMUM AWESOME!!! YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!" while some 80's sounding heavy metal riff blares in the background.[/quote]

You read my mind.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I hope MS does this. I want them to put up a downloadable sound effect of J Allard yelling "DUDE, IT'S ACHIEVEMENT TIME! MAXIMUM AWESOME!!! YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!" while some 80's sounding heavy metal riff blares in the background.[/quote]

fuck. Yes.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I hope MS does this. I want them to put up a downloadable sound effect of J Allard yelling "DUDE, IT'S ACHIEVEMENT TIME! MAXIMUM AWESOME!!! YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!" while some 80's sounding heavy metal riff blares in the background.[/QUOTE]

How about "Push it to the Limit" from the Scarface OST?

bread's done
Back