Achievements for 3 upcoming Xbox Live Arcade Releases

[quote name='mykevermin']Root Beer Tapper?

:rofl:[/quote]Hey, I'll take it over New Rally-X any day.

The mini-golf game has me intrigued. I'm a sucker for mini-golf, even here on the CAG arcade.

[quote name='Damian']Beer Tapper is a classic arcade game, look it up. Root Beer Tapper is what it became in the home versions.[/quote]Thanks for the info, Mr. Obvious.

I'd get Root Beer Tapper if it were 50 - 100 Microsoft Points.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Thanks for the info, Mr. Obvious.[/QUOTE]
Talk to the guy who exclamed "omg need info on this game asap!!!!"

[quote name='Damian']Talk to the guy who exclamed "omg need info on this game asap!!!!"[/QUOTE]

sarcasm

Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function: noun

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

[quote name='CAG 79']sarcasm
[/QUOTE]
If you say so. Why anyone would pick that one particular game out of the three to act puzzled about is lost on me I guess.

[quote name='Damian']If you say so. Why anyone would pick that one particular game out of the three to act puzzled about is lost on me I guess.[/QUOTE]

Guyver is a man of many mysteries.

sarcasm is not one of them.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So we are getting a game that is FREE on midway's website? Microsoft needs to fire Canessa. This is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.

I wouldn't mind if these were like, 200 points at the most. Price reductions ASAP FTW.

I don't know. I really love Tapper. And being able to play it versus and co-op on live could be awesome.

It's a game I enjoyed years ago and still enjoy playing today. I'd pay 5 bucks to be able to play it online with friends.

[quote name='mykevermin']Guyver is a man of many mysteries.

sarcasm is not one of them.[/quote]

lmao!! you are correct...

i had no idea what it was and it has beer in the title... thats gotta sell!

Hm... these exactly seems to have a real online component, and aren't just a quick and dirty port.

These might actually be worth 400 points after all.... though I doubt people will be playing them a week after they come out.

Paperboy :drool: Can't wait.

Root beer tapper/Beer tapper is a fun game but not worth buying when you can find it easily on the net and play for free.

bread's done
Back