Ackbar's "pissing off the OTT" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zionoverfire']Well since I've done it before.....possibly.[/QUOTE]

That's because they didn't eat their meat, so they didn't get any pudding. :cry:

I have been trying to slack... it just aint working. =( I have two weeks to get my senior design project done and during all this time I have test, programs, other design projects, etc... I'm thinking the fire alarm trick would be nice. Only there will still be work to be done. Hmm... I need a trip to the strip club.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']That's because they didn't eat their meat, so they didn't get any pudding. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well after seeing where the meat came from I'm not sure I'd ever want to touch the pudding.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well after seeing where the meat came from I'm not sure I'd ever want to touch the pudding.;)[/QUOTE]
rofl.gif

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nice new Av/Sig, Legion. :)[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much sblymnlcrymnl. It's been long over due.

[quote name='legion_stxds']Thank you very much sblymnlcrymnl. It's been long over due.[/QUOTE]

Yeah your old one really sucked, but this one I like.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well after seeing where the meat came from I'm not sure I'd ever want to touch the pudding.;)[/QUOTE]

Of course, why waste money on the meat and it's proper handling?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yeah your old one really sucked, but this one I like.[/QUOTE]

You can say it sucked now that it's gone, but where were you when legion needed you most? :lol:

Marv's such a fucking badass ... in fact I opted to go with the Marv poster over either of the Jessica Alba ones. It's on my door now. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You can say it sucked now that it's gone, but where were you when legion needed you most? :lol:

Marv's such a fucking badass ... in fact I opted to go with the Marv poster over either of the Jessica Alba ones. It's on my door now. :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah... I used to scare people away from the forums. Now hopefully this new fucking badass Av/Sig will keep them coming back for more. :)

Oh, and Jessica Alba is a fucking goddess!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Of course, why waste money on the meat and it's proper handling?[/QUOTE]

When I huge meat grinder and foolish humans will do?

If he's watching the one on [as], it's the episode with the Harlem Globetrotters, where at the end Fry finally figures out what he did to get Leela to marry him, but in the end, it was destroyed before she saw it. I think the episode I find saddest though, is the one about Fry's dog. That ending always gets me.

the one about Frys dog is certainly recognized everywhere as being the saddest one, hands down. Particularly for a friend of mine, who used to have a dog that looked exactly like that one.

But we still have Zoidberg. We ALL still have Zoidberg.

[quote name='karsh']If he's watching the one on [as], it's the episode with the Harlem Globetrotters, where at the end Fry finally figures out what he did to get Leela to marry him, but in the end, it was destroyed before she saw it. I think the episode I find saddest though, is the one about Fry's dog. That ending always gets me.[/QUOTE]

What about "Luck of the Fryish"? That one's up there as well.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What about "Luck of the Fryish"? That one's up there as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That's probably the second saddest episode for me.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What about "Luck of the Fryish"? That one's up there as well.[/QUOTE]

Is that the one where Fry thinks his brother stole his lucky charm? Thats one of my personal favorites.

[quote name='dcfox']Is that the one where Fry thinks his brother stole his lucky charm? Thats one of my personal favorites.[/QUOTE]

That's the one. How come I'm the only one who seems to know the episode titles? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's the one. How come I'm the only one who seems to know the episode titles? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I used to know the episode titles, but I've slowly forgotten everything.

Though I have to say, it may be an unpopular idea, but overall, I like Futurama more than Family Guy. It seems that Family Guy, on a whole, is more about random humor. There's nothing wrong with that, but Futurama seems to be not only humor on a different scale, but storylines on a different scale...IE, it actually has one. Plus, I still pick up things I didn't pick up the first time I saw it. Everyone knows it, but I still love the fact that everytime you see Fry fall into the cryogenic tube, you can see Nibbler and Fry push him in. It's things like that that make me like Futurama more. Plus I like the fact that there's more "dramatic" episodes overall, like "Luck of the Fryish" and "Jurassic Bark" and the fact that there's a nice cohesive storyline really throughout the whole show. *Shrugs*

Anyways, sleepy time for me, so I'm heading out. Adios.

[quote name='karsh']I used to know the episode titles, but I've slowly forgotten everything.

Though I have to say, it may be an unpopular idea, but overall, I like Futurama more than Family Guy. It seems that Family Guy, on a whole, is more about random humor. There's nothing wrong with that, but Futurama seems to be not only humor on a different scale, but storylines on a different scale...IE, it actually has one. Plus, I still pick up things I didn't pick up the first time I saw it. Everyone knows it, but I still love the fact that everytime you see Fry fall into the cryogenic tube, you can see Nibbler and Fry push him in. It's things like that that make me like Futurama more. Plus I like the fact that there's more "dramatic" episodes overall, like "Luck of the Fryish" and "Jurassic Bark" and the fact that there's a nice cohesive storyline really throughout the whole show. *Shrugs*

Anyways, sleepy time for me, so I'm heading out. Adios.[/QUOTE]

I prefer Futurama as well.

Night Karsh.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I prefer Futurama as well.

Night Karsh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Futurama, and I'll throw in King of the Hill ;) , are much better shows than Family Guy. I'll take actual storylines over random humor anytime.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, Futurama, and I'll throw in King of the Hill ;) , are much better shows than Family Guy. I'll take actual storylines over random humor anytime.[/QUOTE]

KotH would be great if it weren't for the artwork, characters, and general lack of funny. :razz:

I'd give up Family Guy, American Dad, and most of Fox's primetime programming to have 1 new episode of Futurama every week. I wouldn't care if Fox only had dead air from 8-10pm 4/5 days as long as Futurama was back.

[quote name='dcfox']I'd give up Family Guy, American Dad, and most of Fox's primetime programming to have 1 new episode of Futurama every week. I wouldn't care if Fox only had dead air from 8-10pm 4/5 days as long as Futurama was back.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go that far, I would however give up my first born assuming of course it's a girl.

[quote name='dcfox']I'd give up Family Guy, American Dad, and most of Fox's primetime programming to have 1 new episode of Futurama every week. I wouldn't care if Fox only had dead air from 8-10pm 4/5 days as long as Futurama was back.[/QUOTE]

Arrested Development stays, that's all I ask. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']I wouldn't go that far, I would however give up my first born assuming of course it's a girl.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know whats on Fox most of the week. But things like the OC, Nanny 911, American Idol, and That 70s Show could get cancelled for all I care. The only thing I really watch on Fox is 24, House, and their Sunday programming. And AD.

I agree everything can go (except 24) if they give new some new Futurama and bring back Andy Ricther Controls the Universe, I'll even settle for reruns on a sister network (I'm sure they can replace one of the episodes of king of the hill they run on Thursdays).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']KotH would be great if it weren't for the artwork, characters, and general lack of funny. :razz:[/QUOTE]

No, that's from your lack of humor. It's just above your level of understanding, so it's not hard to see why you don't like it. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']I don't even know whats on Fox most of the week. But things like the OC, Nanny 911, American Idol, and That 70s Show could get cancelled for all I care. The only thing I really watch on Fox is 24, House, and their Sunday programming. And AD.[/QUOTE]

Anything else but AD and That 70's Show. I'd gladly give up 24, House, AI, Nanny 911, and The OC to get Futurama back.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Maybe if you buy a million of the Futurama DVDs, they'll get the message in a similar fashion to Family Guy. Get to it![/QUOTE]

If I only had the money...if I only had the money..... :cry:

Ok, not sure if this is just the thread for random crap, if so, here it goes. If not, a mod can delete.

image_article2811.jpg

Why the hell am I on this website at 2:20 in the morning. I really should be sleeping...*continues to browse the forums*

Futurama is great in the sense that it's more than a cartoon and in a sense much more developed and sophisticated than a show like The Simpsons or Famly Guy (which I love). The storylines and characters were so well developed and it's really a shame that it's gone...

And as long as Fox keeps 24, they could lose everything else and I wouldn't care that much (even AD, which I love but I haven't been able to follow)...

[quote name='punqsux']this is the most depressing futurama ending ever..[/QUOTE]

I'm staying up till 2:30 to watch it now. I hope you're happy...

I really wanted to start watching 24, but I missed the first few episodes and was lost. There is actually a better show than 24 that is on FX. This show is of course, The Shield. Everyone should have to watch it. If you don't, I should have permission to kill you.

[quote name='WAJedi']Ok, not sure if this is just the thread for random crap, if so, here it goes. If not, a mod can delete.

image_article2811.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well! Who's up for a little lunch, hmm? Something festive. Did someone say 'Tex Mex'?

The Shield is pretty awesome. I don't get FX here, but I saw it at my parent's place in Canada (and I had seen it before). Definately much more raw and aggresive (I guess) than 24.

And if you want to catch up on 24, download. I won't mention where but....

Okay, kind of sad episode, but compared to the dog episode or the clover episode, it was nothing. The dog episode almost brings me to tears each time I see it...

Woo Hoo, The Fourteen rebates posted on Pricegrabber have been processed. I should expect a check at the end of the month...

Now if the other nine could juust start processing I'd be very happy!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Woo Hoo, The Fourteen rebates posted on Pricegrabber have been processed. I should expect a check at the end of the month...

Now if the other nine could juust start processing I'd be very happy![/QUOTE]

How did you get 23 rebates?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']No, that's from your lack of humor. It's just above your level of understanding, so it's not hard to see why you don't like it. ;)[/QUOTE]
Can't speak for him, but I understand it...and I don't think it's funny. At all.

But then again, I think I'm the only person who watched and liked "Greg the Bunny" and "The Tick," so maybe I shouldn't be talking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back