Action Replay HELP

CBF21202

CAG Veteran
Just bought Action Replay for Nintendo.
Hit the power button, get an error message. All our other discs work fine. We tried this twice. The AR card is in Slot B.

HELP!!!

Does it give you a message that says something like "memory card in slot B must be reformatted"? I've had that message come up with a couple of games, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Is the problem with the AR disk itself or with the card?

CBF21202 i just got an action replay from walmart and the same shit happens to me, it says that "The disc could not be read. Please read the NINTENDO GAMECUBE Instruction Booklet for more information." i dont know if yours says that but that what mines says.

i got the memory card in the B slot and i tried holding the button on my wavebird, even switched the controller to a regular corded one and still got the message. even tried switching the slot of the AR card, still got the same message.

i have a metriod bundle gamecube if that helps. i notice on the action replay box says it is made in england.

That is EXACTLY what happened to me.
I have an email in to Datatel right now to see if they could help.
Glad to know it wasn't just me!!

I've had 2 action replays and the only problem I ever had was lockup at the AR title screen when using the Wavebird instead of the regular controller. I got my GC when the Mario Sunshine bundles came out so it's an older one.

I use the regular GCN controller.
My Gamecube is the Platinum from the Metroid Bundle that just came out.

This is my error message:
"The disc could not be read. Please read the NINTENDO GAMECUBE Instruction Booklet for more information."

Go email the people at codejunkies.com and they'll probably send one that works but their customer service is horrible. They take long to reply or they just dont reply at all.

I have never had any problems with mine. Then again, I also have no clue where it is and I never really used it for what I got it for (to play imports).

since cbf hasnt gotten an email or whatever in a day or so i decided to email them yesterday and got this back:

We are aware of an apparent compatibility issue with the GameCube Action Replay and the new model GameCube (DOL-101)and we do have an upgrade disc to correct this problem. In order to receive this upgraded disc, please send your
Action Replay disc (do not send in your entire product) in to the address below with a copy of the original sales receipt verifying that the product is still within the 90 day warranty. Also, please include a short letter explaining the issue and be sure to include your return address.

Datel Design & Development Inc.
ATTN: Customer Service
15500 Lightwave Drive-Suite 101
Clearwater, FL 33760

Please Note: If you no longer have your receipt or if the product is past the 90 day warranty we will accept a receipt verifying that you have just purchased a new GameCube console within the past 90 days.

have fun waiting 4 ur new disc, i live on the westcoast :whistle2:(

Hey, I just got the same email!
3 Cheers for being able to get it fixed.
And at least no one is out any money now!

bread's done
Back