Action: The Complete Series (DVD) - $10.97 at Amazon

TraBuch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Action-Comple...2RQ38FFUL7LO9&s=generic&qid=1309150709&sr=1-1

This show is absolutely hilarious. I know literally zero people that've seen this, it's pretty much as obscure as a show on Fox can get. Lasted only one season and only 13 episodes. It's shocking that Fox would even think about airing this, filled with bad language (When it aired, it was bleeped to hell) and is really cynical about Hollywood. Show was way ahead of its time, I could see it being really popular if it aired now on cable. STRONGLY recommend this.

Thanks Op. I loved this show when it originally aired. Ive been looking for it on dvd for some time. I went ahead and ordered it. :bouncy:

WELL worth the price. I happily bought it for just a few bucks ($6?) at Big Lots a couple of years ago, but it's definitely worth the 10.

SO funny.

If you like boring, dated 90's humor. Buy this. I couldn't get past the second episode, I have NO idea why people like this.

Oh wow, I remember this show. I don't think I actually watched it, but I do remember it being advertised. This came out the season before Titus had it's three season run. I swear Fox is the King of one season shows that deserved several */cough* Firefly */end cough*.

bread's done
Back