Activision giving away 500 demo kits of DJ Hero

[quote name='gkrykewy']LOL, I try to register a new user name to enter: "there's already a user with that email address"
I try to recover my password for this supposed user by entering my email address: "The email/username information submitted could not be found"[/QUOTE]
this.^^

Yea I entered and go through. If I actually get it, I'll just sell the turntable when I get tired of playing the demo. I have absolutely no interest in buying this game.

This website sucks!! I forgot my password cause I registered a long time ago and it said I cant get my password sent to me because I'm not authorized to get it and then I made two other usernames and the passwords for both of those arent working. It says I am typing in the wrong password. This web site can got to H*ll

hell yeah baby!!! i want to try this game but i dont want to buy it. hope im one of the 500 to get the demo

That's weird. First it says I already have an account, but when I try to recover the password, it says the account doesn't exist. Then when I make a new account, it says I've already registered for the contest. How is that possible, the account was just made....buggy ass site if you ask me.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']That's weird. First it says I already have an account, but when I try to recover the password, it says the account doesn't exist. Then when I make a new account, it says I've already registered for the contest. How is that possible, the account was just made....buggy ass site if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

I concur... [quote name='DJ Hero']You have already registered for this contest[/QUOTE]

I tried to register, and it said i had an account so then i updated it, but now it says i can't login. I then tried to re-email my activation, and got no email.

?

Did anyone who entered get an email confirming their entry? I'm trying to enter but it says I already have but I never got an email saying I did. Wtf?

[quote name='DocRamon']can anyone find the rules for this contest? aren't they required to have official rules?[/QUOTE]

It's not really a "contest," no.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']It's not really a "contest," no.[/QUOTE]

oh, it must have been the "You have already registered for this CONTEST" that fooled me...

[quote name='J Bling Blang']In for a copy. Anyone know if you can buy the disc itself somewhere else? Would be nice to have the demo disc and actual retail copy.[/QUOTE]

The chances are slim, but you can try ebay.

I won a copy!

------------------------------

Congratulations! You have won a DJ Hero "Trial Kit".

Your prize is going to be shipped out this week and you should receive it in the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you and Happy Holidays

From the DJ Hero Team.

Me too! It's the plainest looking email ever from a random sender, I'll believe it when I see it.

It would be awesome if there turns out to be no "catch" and I can pick up a retail copy of the full game!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I won a copy!

------------------------------

Congratulations! You have won a DJ Hero "Trial Kit".

Your prize is going to be shipped out this week and you should receive it in the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you and Happy Holidays

From the DJ Hero Team.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, I just got the email as well.

[quote name='mnuttster']Me too! It's the plainest looking email ever from a random sender, I'll believe it when I see it.

It would be awesome if there turns out to be no "catch" and I can pick up a retail copy of the full game![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I almost dismissed the e-mail at first, but then remembered about this contest, haha.

It's not supposed to have any limitations, as far as the turntable goes. The game however, is a different story. It's supposed to be just a few tracks; but you can easily buy the game itself cheap on eBay or somewhere else (which is what I'll do now).

Lol, I knew this thread would be ressurected as soon as the emails went out. Just popped in to say I snagged one as well, thanks again op.

WOOOOOT!!! Thanks OP, I got the email!

Sweetness, I was interested in this game since the music is good and had been holding off on getting a it due to price. Don't regret that now!!

[quote name='nnthomas']Poo, no email here. Then again knowing how broken their registration was I'm not even sure I registered[/QUOTE]

I know right...

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz'][quote name='nnthomas']Then again knowing how broken their registration was I'm not even sure I registered[/QUOTE]I know right...[/QUOTE]
I fall into this group.

Did anyone who had registration issues get this email?

[quote name='NoDAK']I fall into this group.

Did anyone who had registration issues get this email?[/QUOTE]

I had issues, No e-mail. I eventually just made a different account.

I have yet to get an e-mail as well but I'm 99% sure I did everything right. I haven't even played this game yet but I LOVE music games but the holiday season makes me broke :( so if anyone gets tired of it PM me up too so I can try this beast. =]

bread's done
Back