Activision giving away 500 demo kits of DJ Hero

Congratulations! You have won a DJ Hero "Trial Kit".

Your prize is going to be shipped out this week and you should receive it in the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you,

From the DJ Hero Team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 / 0, baby!

If any of my friends don't want this, as I said earlier, I'll send it out to a CAG, so-long as they cover all the shipping costs.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Congratulations! You have won a DJ Hero "Trial Kit".

Your prize is going to be shipped out this week and you should receive it in the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you,

From the DJ Hero Team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 / 0, baby!

If any of my friends don't want this, as I said earlier, I'll send it out to a CAG, so-long as they cover all the shipping costs.[/QUOTE]

i call dibs?

and yeah, seems like everyone who won the first time won again.

You know this COULD just be an e-mail glitch. I'm not gonna start pointing and laughing at all you people who DIDN'T win 2 free DJ Hero kits, until that second one is actually at my doorstep.

Same, I will gladly pay for shipping and a little extra. I'll give you whatever you think sounds fair, I just don't want to pay full price for the damn bundle.. haha

Thanks!

I'd also love to get one if you guys don't want them. I will of course cover shipping costs and give you some extra cash for your troubles.

Thanks!

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You know this COULD just be an e-mail glitch. I'm not gonna start pointing and laughing at all you people who DIDN'T win 2 free DJ Hero kits, until that second one is actually at my doorstep.[/QUOTE]

I was going to point the same thing out, but I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. Seems beyond odd that everyone that won one last year got this e-mail. It likely is some kind of glitch. If not, cool by me.

Or maybe they're sending out emails to the people that were already in before (which is weird to begin with, why send you guys another kit?), and THEN people that didn't get it last time will get the emails.
*crosses fingers*

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I was going to point the same thing out, but I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. Seems beyond odd that everyone that won one last year got this e-mail. It likely is some kind of glitch. If not, cool by me.[/QUOTE]

I used a new e-mail, and my brothers name for the address.

So.. I'd assume that everyone that got an e-mail got a Trial Kit. ;)

[quote name='Brother Daz']I just got home to find another kit on my porch. Thats 2 I won :), last year under my name, this time with my wife.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I guess we really will see a second kit. Can't wait...though I don't know what I will do it.

That's kind of irritating... but hey, congrats, guys. I won a copy of the full game from My Coke Rewards just after Christmas, so I can't really complain either.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I'm not gonna start pointing and laughing at all you people who DIDN'T win 2 free DJ Hero kits, until that second one is actually at my doorstep.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'm pointing and laughing and saying "nah nah nah nah boo boo" now.

Hmmm. I guess on the off chance some sort of conga line appears for people willing to dump their second extra sets, put me on it.

I too would like to be added to any conga line since it seems Activision just sent seconds to all the previous winners instead of really getting new winners, so I missed out both times now.

these might be used guys lol

they sent like 4 of these to each Gamecrazy store for employees to take home and told us to return them but my store never did. i'm thinking this is where they went.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']About how much would it cost to ship one of these things out? What's the absolute cheapest option?[/QUOTE]
USPS parcel post, 7 bucks or so

With all the recent thread activity I figured there was finally some concrete news posted in here. Looks like I was right. So, basically what you're all saying is that Activision ignored all of the second-chance signups and just sent out more demo kits to their prvious winner list?

Wow. I'd come to accept the idea that this was likely one of those offers that would never arrive, but Activision doing this feels almost like an insult. :lol:

So has anyone actually gotten their second DJ Hero? Please confirm.
If not, it might have been an email glitch, as someone pointed out earlier.

I'll pay 15 paypal to anyone who can send me a wii kit assuming they would work with the actual full game. PM if possible I'm sure we can work out a deal, I also have games to trade as well.

My 2nd kit arrived today. If I can't find anyone to give it to (friends), then as I said, I'll ship it out to a CAG (whom pays shipping). I'll post and let everyone know.

Prolly crowding the thread, but, I would love one of these too. PM me if you're interested in getting rid of it.

Wow, this is pretty cool, for those who go the kits.

I as well would like to obtain a xbox 360 version. Id pay for the shipping, no problem. Also have no problem buying you a beer or two for your kindness. (ok maybe not beer, but you know what i mean). Just name the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back