Activision - No Spider-man in Marvel vs Capcom 3 ???

These licenses on everything is really stupid. I mean, damn it should be whoever pays for the license can use the character. No exclusivity. I hope that they bundle the game with a joystick.. i.e. Tekken 6.

[quote name='Thomas96']These licenses on everything is really stupid. I mean, damn it should be whoever pays for the license can use the character. No exclusivity. I hope that they bundle the game with a joystick.. i.e. Tekken 6.[/QUOTE]

I don't think we would be prepared for the wave of mediocrity that would happen if character licenses were franchised.

MvC3 will definitely have a branded fight stick. Bundles would be nice depending on price and the type of fight stick included.

That's a big oversight. I absolutely loved playing with Spider-Man in the previous games.

Now I can cheese with Cyclops or Wolverine. I can still rack up some nice combos with those guys.

Did anyone else think that the MvC3 screens just looked...crappy? Base your opinion off of the art style look itself, not just because it's MvC3.

It's like they took a note from SFIV, but just didn't do a good job. The simple 2D look of MvC2 was WAY better.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Did anyone else think that the MvC3 screens just looked...crappy? Base your opinion off of the art style look itself, not just because it's MvC3.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't really say that it looks any worse than SFIV did in it's infancy.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Did anyone else think that the MvC3 screens just looked...crappy? Base your opinion off of the art style look itself, not just because it's MvC3.

It's like they took a note from SFIV, but just didn't do a good job. The simple 2D look of MvC2 was WAY better.[/QUOTE]
Eh, only because 2d will always look better than 3d in pictures. Wait to see it in movement...

bread's done
Back