Adam's Venture Origins (PS4) - $13.76 and dropping on Amazon (MSRP $49.99)

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I'm not sure why Sodesco didn't release this at $19.99 like most of their other physical PS4 releases, but it has been dropping steadily on Amazon lately.  Now down to under $14.00.

https://www.amazon.com/Adams-Venture-Origins-PlayStation-4/dp/B01DW8AGLO/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SX242N3SQJJ5ERAZ3749

This game is pretty hard to find outside of Amazon as Best Buy never sold it and last I checked Gamestop didn't even have a listing for it.  Could be hard to find in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting...never heard of this.

There was also a digital PS3 game that was like a fps uncharted does anyone remember what that's called?

^Ah man, that youtube channel is a gold mine of awesomely bad games.  

So I take it the PS4 version of Adam's Venture  is the definitive version to get.  So I should ignore the PS3 version?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ah man, that youtube channel is a gold mine of awesomely bad games.

So I take it the PS4 version of Adam's Venture is the definitive version to get. So I should ignore the PS3 version?
I would definitively not get any version of it. Adam's Venture isn't even a so-bad-it's-good kind of game--it's just bad and boring.

I was checking YouTube to see what this looked like and found the walkthrough and trophy guide which is just over 2 hours. Quick and easy platinum if you're into that.

I was checking YouTube to see what this looked like and found the walkthrough and trophy guide which is just over 2 hours. Quick and easy platinum if you're into that.
Yeah, that's the main reason I got it from my library, but I was at least hoping for some entertainment from it.

I guess I have what passes for "insider's perspective" on this one. Amazon recommended this to me a few weeks ago, which was the first I'd heard of it. The trailer looked mildly interesting, in a "budget Uncharted" way. I watched the price fluctuate wildly over a week and a half span, peaking at $30 and dipping as low as $18. I bought it at just over $19 and blew through it in two sittings last weekend.

I can say that I had fun through the first half. It didn't last, but I can't say it was a wholly worthless experience.

bread's done
Back