Add PS Network usernames and Wii #'s to CAG profiles

CounterSeal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
As the title suggests, just like how we can currently add our Xbox Live Gamertags. Since the PS3 has come out, I think it would be appropriate for us to be able to add our Playstation Network usernames as well.

I think he means have his PS3 online name appear beneath one's avatar and on their profile. Yes, I will add that, as well as the Wii # (or whatever it's called).

Hey Cheapy, do you think we can get an option to put our Wii console numbers on that little module under our avatar. Since there is only one code (as far as we can tell) instead of one for each game like the DS. Sure would be handy... i think.

There needs to be one for the Wii and PS3, though I don't think either have a card that can be linked, like the LiveCard and 360.

So the Wii has a single friend code for the console? (i.e. it's not like the DS where you get a new code with each game.)

[quote name='wubb']So the Wii has a single friend code for the console? (i.e. it's not like the DS where you get a new code with each game.)[/quote]That is the assumption. However, there are no online games yet, so we do not actually know.

So, is this like on a current to-do list, or is it in the wishlist pile, like "Reclaim affiliation links for BestBuy.com"?

bread's done
Back