Adding DLC to a USB drive?

yingfo

CAGiversary!
I have a question, I have a friend who doesn't have online capabilities for their PS3 but they really want to play as the Joker, is there a way for me to add the Joker content to a usb drive and give it to them?

I don't believe so, as the DLC would be tied to your account. He would have to be able to log in as you as well, which he can't do as he doesn't have internet.

Ok thanks, that what I had figured cause he also wanted the new DLC maps as well but I figured you would have to login to the PSN.

There are ways to do it but it will take some doing. Take out your friend's PS3 hard drive and put it in your PS3 and get the DLC. Or your friend can take his/her PS3 to your house and download it.

[quote name='laaj']There are ways to do it but it will take some doing. Take out your friend's PS3 hard drive and put it in your PS3 and get the DLC. Or your friend can take his/her PS3 to your house and download it.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work like that.

yeah the only thing you can move from a ps3 by way of a harddrive are saves and ps3 firmware updates. itd be nice if they did change up how dlc is handled .

bread's done
Back