Additional price drops for Bestbuy (accessories) UPDATE!!! COMPLETE

aznpersuasion

CAGiversary!
I'm not trying to steal brazil's thunder with the list even though he beat me to it.... but i'm happy since it got to the cagers as fast as possible. I try reading the replies on the forum but there are over 23 pages of who has what can you get me this and that.

To the point not only was there a clearance print for games but also for accessories.
Not the best prices but still some major changes.
I don't have the list on me b/c i threw it away since i saw his forum and assume it was on there....if it is listed some where let me know so i can delete this forum

I will have this list to you asap tomorrow...

And the question about the games....most bby don't have them in stock since their so old...but the games that are in stock are usually taken up by the employee, so its time to ask a friend or be nice to an employee

Here's the list...
Ignition Dance Pad 79.99 ---- 64.99
Wii 2 GB Memory Card 99.99 ---- 79.99
DS Max 79.99---- 59.99
360 Transfer Kit 15.49 ---- 11.99
PSP USB Link Cable/ w
media manager 15.49 ---- 11.99

finish when i can still at work
sorry it took so long here's the rest

360 Xport 39.99----29.99
360 Smack Talker 19.99---- 14.99
360 NFL Gaming Headset 39.99----34.99
360 DVD Case 11.99----9.99
360 S-Video analog AV video
360 Hot Rod Faceplate 19.99----14.99
360 Gameface 27.99----14.99
360 Intelligent Remote 22.99----13.99
360 Transfer Kit 15.49 ---- 11.99

PSP Media Solutions Pack 2 GB 89.99----79.99
PSP Travel Pack Logic 3 39.99----29.99
PSP Style 9.99----7.99
PSP React Audio System 81.99----64.99
PSP React portable Sound 59.99----39.99
PSP Itrip FM Transmitter 26.99----21.99
PSP Ultimate Hard Case 14.99----8.99
PSP FM Transmitter 24.99----19.99
PSP Gameshark 4/1 Battery Expander 31.99----19.99
PSP Gameshark Media Manager 19.99----14.99
PSP Case and Cloth 14.99----11.99
PSP USB Link Cable/ w
media manager 15.49 ---- 11.99

Ps2 Style 3.99----2.99
Ps2 NFL Gaming Headset 39.99----34.99
Ps2 React Wireless Tiltsense Controller 24.99----23.99
Ps2 React Wireless Dancepad 50.99----39.99
Ps2 Dual Force 2 Control Pad 14.99----9.99
Ps2 Real World Golf Bundle 49.99----44.99
Ps2 Gameshark Shark Skins 3.99----2.99

DS Style 4.99----3.99
DS React AC adapter 14.99----9.99
DS Lite Ultimate Leather Case 14.99----8.99
DS Lite Replacement Battery 8.99----7.99
DS Max 79.99---- 59.99

Universal Game Repair Kit 9.99----7.99
Universal Digital Optical Cable 31.99----17.99
Universal Component Video Cable 14.99----12.99
Universal Power Inverter 31.99----21.99
Universal RF Adapter 10.49----6.99

Gamecube 16X Memory Card 20.99----14.99

Wii 2 GB Memory Card 99.99 ---- 79.99

Spherex 269.99----199.99

Ignition Dance Pad 79.99 ---- 64.99

Here you go once again sorry about it taking so long...if you have any problems let me know

[quote name='aznpersuasion']I'm not trying to steal brazil's thunder with the list even though he beat me to it.... but i'm happy since it got to the cagers as fast as possible. I try reading the replies on the forum but there are over 23 pages of who has what can you get me this and that.

To the point not only was there a clearance print for games but also for accessories.
Not the best prices but still some major changes.
I don't have the list on me b/c i threw it away since i saw his forum and assume it was on there....if it is listed some where let me know so i can delete this forum

I will have this list to you asap tomorrow...

And the question about the games....most bby don't have them in stock since their so old...but the games that are in stock are usually taken up by the employee, so its time to ask a friend or be nice to an employee[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I think there may have been a few accessories on Brazil's list but it was 99% games. To all of the CAGers bitching about the employees taking all of the clearance items... It sucks that lots of the deals will be gone due to depleted stock or "insider trading" but I can't bash on them for doing it. From my days working retail getting first crack at deals was one of the few perks of the job. Especially since they have to deal with the moronic public all day.

[quote name='Chitown021'] Especially since they have to deal with the moronic public all day.[/QUOTE]

I guess everybody's a moron in someone else's mind. What happened to good old fashion help and courtesy (on everybody's part)?

On topic though I'd be interested in knowing what accessories will go on clearance - I wouldn't mind grabbing a cheap multitap, component cables, or possibly some memory cards.

[quote name='jngx80']I guess everybody's a moron in someone else's mind. What happened to good old fashion help and courtesy (on everybody's part)?

On topic though I'd be interested in knowing what accessories will go on clearance - I wouldn't mind grabbing a cheap multitap, component cables, or possibly some memory cards.[/quote]

Have you worked retail ever in your life? I'm just saying from my experience it was crazy. 90% of people are very courteous and intelligent but the other 10% or so... yikes! Combo that with working crazy hours especially during the holiday rush and the insanity level hits the roof. Don't get me wrong I was always courteous, helpful, and polite it's just that some of the people I had to deal with weren't .

[quote name='Chitown021']Have you worked retail ever in your life? I'm just saying from my experience it was crazy. 90% of people are very courteous and intelligent but the other 10% or so... yikes! Combo that with working crazy hours especially during the holiday rush and the insanity level hits the roof. Don't get me wrong I was always courteous, helpful, and polite it's just that some of the people I had to deal with weren't .[/quote]

Did you ever consider getting an education and a real job?

Well upinsmoke if you had an education you would be able to understand the concept behind the word 'was'. When chitown021 said "im just saying from my experience it WAS crazy..." its understood that he previously worked retail and he is describing his previous experiences. Most of us out there WORKED in retail heck im in college now, and have an internship with the district attorney in my county but i still remember the hell of working in retail.

[quote name='UpInSmoke']Did you ever consider getting an education and a real job?[/quote]
Gee thanks for your insightful comments rookie. If you would learn to read and comprehend you'll see per my earlier post I was talking past tense as in PAST EMPLOYMENT. I don't work in retail now but I did while I was in high school and in college to help pay for my education. Maybe I missed something but they weren't giving out $50,000 per year desk jobs to high school students back then. My only point was that for all of the hassles retail employees have to go through I don't blame them for snagging up deals when they come along. It's one of the few perks that they get. :drool:

[quote name='UpInSmoke']Did you ever consider getting an education and a real job?[/quote]

And that's not a real job?

If there were no retail employees then you wouldn't be able to buy games or movies.

And it's a better job than working at McDonald's which is where you probably work at.

Work is work so long as its legal. Nothing wrong with working at retail especially during or right after high school.

And yes those 10% of morons that show up at retailers really account for about 75% of all the stress. That's just too much.

Is that the official Sony PSP Media Manager or some other brand? I thought it was usually $25 (not $15), so you must be talking about some other brand... but which one?!? WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR WHEN I GO TO BB??! OFFICIAL OR GENERIC???

bread's done
Back