Adrian Wojnarowski = Complete Asshole

bullsrfive

CAGiversary!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...a8vLYF?slug=aw-kobe052907&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Wow, that was the most cut-throating Kobe article I have ever read. The one thing that pisses me off the most is this

It isn't just that Kobe doesn't have friends in his own locker room, but elsewhere too. One associate remembers a party for Bryant's daughter several years ago, when he looked around and saw no one but people who worked for Kobe. "No friends, no teammates – just agents, a barber, P.R. people … Everyone there was on the payroll."

He really got personal on that one. There was no need for that. I feel sorry for Kobe though. It gets lonely at the top.

yeah, I feel real sorry for him and his millions and millions of dollars and the fact that he won't ever have to work a day in his life. Boo freaking hoo.

Yeah, I feel real sorry for him as well.

Poor Kobes.

I really do like Kobe as a player, a lot, but I'm never going to cry over him.

[quote name='bullsrfive']It gets lonely at the top.[/QUOTE]What does that have to do with Kobe?

I like Kobe when he was new in the league. But now he's has turned into a class A asshole. I'm sick of hearing about him demanding everything be run his way.

[quote name='bobo2k4']I read that only 3 people attended Kobe's wedding.[/quote]

His wife, himself and the priest?

[quote name='bobo2k4']I read that only 3 people attended Kobe's wedding.[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for them.

fuck Kobe. Shaq for life.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I feel sorry for them.

fuck Kobe. Shaq for life.[/quote]

QFT!!

KoME brought this on himself. Thats what happens when you want it to be the Kobe show.

damn what;s with all the koby hates, i like koby as a player and i think it's his competitiveness that got him where he is (not a very bad place if you ask me). He might've made mistakes but he kept moving forward, and didn't the rape charge got dismissed already?

i think a lot of ppl might just be too hard on him on a lot of things that aren't really his faults

[quote name='phutu']damn what;s with all the koby hates, i like koby as a player and i think it's his competitiveness that got him where he is (not a very bad place if you ask me). He might've made mistakes but he kept moving forward, and didn't the rape charge got dismissed already?

i think a lot of ppl might just be too hard on him on a lot of things that aren't really his faults[/quote]

If you like him so much, learn how to spell his fucking name.

I couldn't care less about him. I second javeryh's statement.

I didn't read the article (as I don't follow sports), but I will say that sports journalists try waaaaaaay too fuckin' hard.

[quote name='mykevermin']People watch professional basketball?[/quote]

I do, but with the mounds of shit that accumulate daily in the NBA I wonder why.

The only asshole in that article is Kobe Bryant. You had fucking SHAQUILLE O'NEAL, the most dominant, unstoppable big man in the history of the game and you can't find a way to co-exist because you want to be Michael Jordan so bad?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
The only asshole in that article is Kobe Bryant. You had fucking SHAQUILLE O'NEAL, the most dominant, unstoppable big man in the history of the game and you can't find a way to co-exist because you want to be Michael Jordan so bad?[/QUOTE]
2358.jpg

Srsly.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I do, but with the mounds of shit that accumulate daily in the NBA I wonder why.

The only asshole in that article is Kobe Bryant. You had fucking SHAQUILLE O'NEAL, the most dominant, unstoppable big man in the history of the game and you can't find a way to co-exist because you want to be Michael Jordan so bad?[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget that he also scared away Karl Malone and Phil Jackson (for a couple years).

:roll: Stupid otaku. Keep it in the anime thread.

[quote name='Moxio']K... kuso...[/quote]

Could be worse... he could have 4 girlfriends with 2 kids on welfare... right?

[quote name='Kayden']:roll: Stupid otaku. Keep it in the anime thread.[/QUOTE]

:lol: You just have it in for me.

How boring.

Don't make me pull a Kobe and have it in you.

[quote name='Moxio']:lol: You just have it in for me.

How boring.[/quote]

kobe is the best player in the nba it took him a lot of work to get where he is now, 10 years ago he wasn't the greatest shooter, now he's won 2 scoring titles, give the guy some credit

[quote name='abisai86']kobe is the best player in the nba it took him a lot of work to get where he is now, 10 years ago he wasn't the greatest shooter, now he's won 2 scoring titles, give the guy some credit[/QUOTE]Why would that earn him credit?

I had this real deep, elaborate, and witty analysis ready to type out, but then I remembered we were talking about basketball and decided, "Why bother?"

[quote name='jmcc']Why would that earn him credit?[/quote]

Because it took a lot of effort to get rid of Shaq and turn everybody against him. Without that, who knows, I might've still like him.

I'm not a basketball fan or a Kobe fan or anyone with any kind of allegiance to KB, but honestly - we all know that girl wasn't raped.

bread's done
Back