Adult Swim Shows Sale

Twie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I remember last year Amazon had all the Adult Swim shows on sale around this time, I'm wondering if there's another one of those sales going on this year because I need to finish up my collection.

Can't say for sure but I think there's gonna be some kind of tv sale happening soon because literally every tv season dvd set on Amazon that was in my cart went up $3 or more today.

[quote name='flasht3']Do you have Venture Bros?[/QUOTE]

I have Venture Bros. Seasons 1 & 2(both sealed) and I've been looking to trade them for the first couple seasons of Robot Chicken in mint/complete condition for a while.

I also have the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 4(with Ignignokt and Err on the cover) and the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie.The DVD set has the episode "Gee Whiz" on it which guest stars Ted Nugent.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']speaking of venture brothers anyone got the 3rd season on Blu ray? i'm just wondering how good it looks.[/QUOTE]

I don't watch the show, but a friend who watches religiously said that it looks great on Blu-Ray. He has held off on getting South Park, Justice League and other animateds in Blu, cause he doubts they'll look much better, but found VBros for the same price as regular when it came out and has now started thinking about looking for other animateds on Blu.

But then he watches Venture Bros, so take everything he says with a grain of salt...

Kidding. Kidding.

bread's done
Back