Adults used sadomasochistic discipline on teen

sailorchrono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_031808_news_teen_abused.11169b0.html

HILLSBORO, Ore. -- John Shipley calls it the "weirdest, sickest case" he's ever investigated.

The detective with the Washington County Sheriff's Office says a woman and three men put a 15-year-old Bethany girl through a course of sado-masochistic discipline that included rape.

"In the back of our mind, we're concerned that these four individuals have done this to other children," Shipley told The Oregonian newspaper. "These four people are 'out there' in terms of responsibility and knowing how to treat children."

Stephanie Lynn Leblanc-Porter, 38, and David Raymond Guy Davies, 44, are charged with rape, sodomy, sexual abuse, unlawful sexual penetration and using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct.

Richard Lee Clements, 47, and Norman Edward Porter, 43, are charged with sexual abuse, unlawful sexual penetration and using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct.

They have pleaded innocent.

Leblanc-Porter and Porter are married and the other men lived with them.

Shipley said the victim wasn't getting along with her father and was sent to live with Leblanc-Porter, who removed the girl from school in February 2007.

According to a search warrant affidavit, Leblanc-Porter was angry because the girl "was not obeying the rules of the house," so she and Davies told her she "was going to be given training so she could better understand herself."

In a phone call Shipley taped, Leblanc told the teen, "I had to drop you right down to ground level and take all decisions and all choices away from you, so that you could focus on yourself," according to the court document. Leblanc added that one of the "easiest ways for a person to focus on themselves is through their sexuality."

At the woman's urging, Davies sexually abused the girl every day, often in front of the others, Shipley said. The girl told investigators she was strapped to a board and spanked with a leather paddle, bound by leather shackles and forced to kneel naked on the couch for hours at a time. The defendants also watched television and smoked marijuana while having the girl use sex toys on the floor, according to the search warrant affidavit.

Detectives served a search warrant on the house late last month and seized sex paraphernalia. The next day, Davies tried to commit suicide and was hospitalized, authorities said. He was arrested March 12. The others were arrested March 7.

Leblanc-Porter and Davies are in the Washington County Jail on $6 million bail. Bail is set at $3.25 million for Clements and $3 million for Porter. Trial is scheduled for April 29.

I agree with the first line of the article.. all I can say is WTF?! How the hell can there be such messed up people in the world? I feel so bad for that girl.. and what kind of relationship did the father of the girl have with that woman? Was she her mother? It's never explicitly stated in the article, just simply that her dad sent her to live with that woman.

"Stab my heart"?

This disgusts me. I agree with Strell; kill them, or drop into general population at an extra violent prison and upon their arrival at said prison, announce to the entire joint what they are there for. Hilarity will undoubtedly ensue.

[quote name='Strell']Just kill them.

Please just kill them.

Please.[/quote]

Yes. This is the only answer.

Even Serial Killers would agree what they did was sick.

Save the tax payers some money and just spend 22 cents per person to solve the problem. Actually no that would be to good for them they deserve a much worse fate.

That is social darwinism at work. hopefully the parents will get sick or injured and pray that they will not die, so they die.

Oh God, kill ALL these bastards. Ship them to a state that still uses the electric chair, sit them in it, and hope it fucks up so they catch on fire. That REALLY needs to happen to them, and any other person that does ANYTHING remotely like this.

bread's done
Back