ADV Films sale and .hack LE DVDs at rightstuf.com

Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
177 (100%)
Rightstuf is having a sale on ADV products. 40% off DVDs (and VHS) and 33% off manga. preorders and recent releases are not eligible. Use the coupon code "fright". Can be used with the GA discount.

Also, volumes 2-5 of the .hack LE DVDs are on sale for $14.99 each. They're in the weekly specials.

Wow. The Escaflowne DVD box set for $69.99? I paid close to $200 for that sucker. Oh well, live & learn. Nice deals, thanks OP.

I think they ask at checkout.

I would hold off. If there is a 20% coupon coming out for DDD it would be cheaper there. Even witht he RS coupon it's not much savings on that compared to DDD.

eh, i'm going for the $20 Lodoss War. Even with the 'fright' code, the titles are still cheaper @ DDD

got anime membership worth it?

[quote name='Richter']eh, i'm going for the $20 Lodoss War. Even with the 'fright' code, the titles are still cheaper @ DDD

got anime membership worth it?[/quote]

It costs $12. If you buy $120 worth of stuff over the year it'll break even in savings.

I buy the really cheap specials. Considering I bought a Boogie Pop Phantom DVD set for $40 and I'll get Lodoss War for $20 I'm halfway there.

I may only buy there on a blue moon, once every three months, but I decided to get it anyway because anime is so expensive any little bit helps. Also it stacks which is nice. So if you use it with the ADV coupon you save around 45%.

As for the site, it's very reputable. My only complaint is that a lot of times when you order something from the weekly special it may take a couple weeks before they ship it. They seem to do that intentionally, and they do list it.

You'll notice they say Lodoss war will be available in 10 to 12 days. I think they set their weekly specials two weeks in advance and then after it ends they place the order at the warehouse at the reduces price and await it's arrival. So there can be a two to three week delay on weekly specials.

I also think they have some good stuff there other trhan Lodoss War. Jin Roh is good. They're the only site left that has the Sailor Moon stuff cheap. And Escaflowne is a good price.

And don''t forget these other coupons that expire on the 31st. But I don't know if they work with weekly specials. Most of the time weekly specials don't count towards coupons.

Purchase 3 or more books, save $5 off your order. #: CP14-02
Recieve $10 off every Ranma DVD Box Set in your order. #: CP14-03
Receive a free T-Shirt of your Choice with a purchase of $150 or more. #:CP14-04
(Specify T-Shirt Name/Style Color and Catalog # in order.)
Recieve $5 off any one Right Stuf Title. #: CP14-05
Receive $4 off with any purchase of $35 or more. #: CP14-06

bread's done
Back