ADV Sale 10/27 - 10/31

Thanks guys, this is one sweet deal! Picked up a bunch of stuff last time, hope they have a good selection this time around too!

Not too bad of a selection. I picked up

Princess Nine Collection (great deal at $15)
Mezzo Shell 2
Casshan
Cromartie Mechazawa Plush 10"

:D

All for $40, the price of the Princess Nine Collection alone at DDD.

anybody purchase the robotech collections? are they any good>?

theres the remastered volumes collections 1-7 and the original any thoughts?

Thanks for the link, picked up the full Dai Guard series for $10, Noir/Saiyuki volume 1 & t-shirt for $9 each,Rahxephon movie: LE for 10, and a couple Legend of Mystical Ninja's (love the SNES game) for $3 each.

Im mad though, i just paid $16 on ebay for the Rahxephon volume 1 box w/ shirt, they have it for $9! >

[quote name='phammerz']anybody purchase the robotech collections? are they any good>?

theres the remastered volumes collections 1-7 and the original any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

None of those, buy the Robotech Protoculture Collection instead. It's the remastered series + the extras from the Legacy editions and it's only about maybe $5-10 more.

Thanks for the heads up. Got most of their stuff, so I just picked up Angelic Layer #7 for $7. Now to get the third one, then I'm done!

I see a few things I might want on there and I was wondering if anyone knew what payment methods they accepted. I couldn't find any info on the site itself.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Everyone MUST buy Conduct Zero for four dollars. The dub makes it one of the funniest movies EVER. I'm not joking.[/QUOTE]
Good funny or bad funny?

Does anyone know if ADV sends out shipping confirmation/tracking #s? I noticed on their site it takes 1-4 weeks for shipping...

[quote name='Bezerker']Does anyone know if ADV sends out shipping confirmation/tracking #s? I noticed on their site it takes 1-4 weeks for shipping...[/QUOTE]

They don't. It will just appear on your door withing the next month.

bread's done
Back