Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA) $4.99 at Best Buy B&M

masha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA) $4.99 at Best Buy B&M.

75-HW_84309.gif

I can post a reciept if you need a proof :D.

BB9.jpg

[quote name='Yeahman']Each store in the DFW area recieved one around Friday, and the wherehouse had a ton.

The game was marked down to 5 dollars in May.

Ask someone at your local store to look it up and see if the DC has any, and if any are on order.

Then find out when they get thier GEO shipments, because it would probably be in that.

Good luck, but don't get your hopes up.[/quote]

P.S. Can someone fix this server?! :censored: very annoying!!!

I went over to the BB in fort wayne the NORTHCREST ONE heh heh and they said they should have more in the first week of oct. BUT the price is 24,99

[quote name='Rozz']:!: Repost :arrow: Don't let this happen again![/quote]

you bump old ass deals all the time. At least this is a deal people can get in on.

And who cares if it is a repost? That old thread is like 3 months old (at least 2)

Just a note in case people haven't kept up the with the one cent strat guide thread:

The Official Nintendo Advance Wars 2 Strategy Guide is one cent at TRU, if you can find any copies in stock. :D

I managed to pick up a copy as well at the Milwaukee Mayfair location, but it was the only copy there.

It's a fun game and definitely worth the $5. I've played Fire Emblem and hadn't realized that this game was pretty much in the same vein.

Anyway, repost or not, thanks for pointing this one out.

I also picked up a copy, the only one my BB has received in quite a while, they had it in back. bought this for $5 and a PS 2 Dualshock 2 controller for $15, after GGC ;)

I would never have asked about AW 2 had I not seen this topic, thanks!

My Best Buy must have just gotten a copy in today, because it wasn't there this weekend. I pounced on it. Eternal Sunshine was flying off the shelves, but I managed to pick up one of the last Widescreen copies, thankfully. And the new The Used album, which sucks ass so far.

For all of you who still want this game keep checking your BB. The one in fort wayne got 3 copies in sunday, Sadly i got the last one today at the Northcrest store and they are still 4.99

I just went to the Circuit City in Allentown, PA and had them call a few of the Best Buys in the area (apparently they will only price match to a store within 50 miles of it.) Finally, they got a hold of the BB in Montgomeryville, PA that had several copies. After matching the price and beating it by 10%, I picked up two copies for $3.50 each, a great deal for such an addictive little time sucker of a game.

I just went to the Circuit City in Allentown, PA and had them call a few of the Best Buys in the area (apparently they will only price match to a store within 50 miles of it.) Finally, they got a hold of the BB in Montgomeryville, PA that had several copies. After matching the price and beating it by 10%, I picked up two copies for $3.50 each, a great deal for such an addictive little time sucker of a game.

[quote name='zionultra']I just went to the Circuit City in Allentown, PA and had them call a few of the Best Buys in the area (apparently they will only price match to a store within 50 miles of it.) Finally, they got a hold of the BB in Montgomeryville, PA that had several copies. After matching the price and beating it by 10%, I picked up two copies for $3.50 each, a great deal for such an addictive little time sucker of a game.[/quote]

5.00 x 10 % = 50 CENTS how did you get 1.50 knocked off

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='zionultra']I just went to the Circuit City in Allentown, PA and had them call a few of the Best Buys in the area (apparently they will only price match to a store within 50 miles of it.) Finally, they got a hold of the BB in Montgomeryville, PA that had several copies. After matching the price and beating it by 10%, I picked up two copies for $3.50 each, a great deal for such an addictive little time sucker of a game.[/quote]

5.00 x 10 % = 50 CENTS how did you get 1.50 knocked off[/quote]

Pricematching is 10% of the difference, in this case, 10% of 15 bucks.

if i went into my CC and asked them to call up best buys to get my game for 5 bucks and then take another 10% off they would laugh at me and walk away i bet

same. THey would say well they dont have the game in stock. I wonder if a recipt would work. I think i still got mine from picking it up at BB today. I should go over there tomorrow and walk in and say... If i find a lower price will you price match and give 10% more off....

4.99 is a great price for the game but 3.50 is insane (1.50 can get me half a gallon of gas )

[quote name='slidecage']same. THey would say well they dont have the game in stock. I wonder if a recipt would work. I think i still got mine from picking it up at BB today. I should go over there tomorrow and walk in and say... If i find a lower price will you price match and give 10% more off....

4.99 is a great price for the game but 3.50 is insane (1.50 can get me half a gallon of gas )[/quote]

Holy crap!!! Your gas is $3.00 lol

Stopped at a BB today and no AW2, but I might go to another one and see if they have it.

Gas is just above $2 here, was $2.14 at one gas station I saw. It rose about $.10 in about a day or two.

stopped in my BB today...they had it but i passed on it. feel stupid now. maybe they'll have it tomorrow when i'm back down that way.

I bought the last copy at my BB, took it down the street to CC and showed them my receipt and got another copy for 3.50. I should have gotten more, but I didn't want to press my luck.

[quote name='zionultra']I just went to the Circuit City in Allentown, PA and had them call a few of the Best Buys in the area (apparently they will only price match to a store within 50 miles of it.) Finally, they got a hold of the BB in Montgomeryville, PA that had several copies. After matching the price and beating it by 10%, I picked up two copies for $3.50 each, a great deal for such an addictive little time sucker of a game.[/quote]

Yeah yeah, rub it in. I've been to my two closest BBs and no such luck. :cry:

Sorry to bump a fairly old thread but this deal is still out there. I picked it up today at the Best Buy on Maryland Parkway in Vegas. They only had one copy left but I didn't ask if they had any more in the back.

Thanks for the deal, OP.

[quote name='mmn']Sorry to bump a fairly old thread but this deal is still out there. I picked it up today at the Best Buy on Maryland Parkway in Vegas. They only had one copy left but I didn't ask if they had any more in the back.

Thanks for the deal, OP.[/quote]

Wow.. I went there about a week ago and saw nothing. Maybe I missed it.

I'm visiting my parents up in Richmond for a couple days, so decided to check the Best Buy there since the one nearest to me didn't have it. I was really excited to find a copy in the Richmond Best Buy, so I grabbed it and went to check out. It rang up $20. I decided to go ahead and get it anyway.

I wonder if the Mongtomeryville Best Buy didn't even check when they answered the phone, I was there on October 1st and that Best Buy had no copies of the game. Unless they got a shipment of the game on that Monday when they called.

I found AW2 at my local BB today, and it rang up as $19.99... :shock: Anyone else's local BB have theirs ring up as full price?

That's a sweet deal. I've played the first one and it was awesome. Id buy it.... but I dont have a gBA anymore. Thanks for the find.

[quote name='backstrokestyles']Deal is dead. I went to best buy today and it rung up for 19.99. I was mad, I think Im gonna return it.[/quote]

yes return it its a good game worth 5 bucks but i dont think its worth 20
o by the way do you know that

I HATE CC

bread's done
Back