Advance Wars: DS Never Opened FT!

Kelegacy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I have a brand new copy of Advance Wars for the DS that I've never opened, still in the shrink wrap. I'm looking at aquiring more DS and GBA games since I'm a fairly new DS owner, and would like to trade instead of being greedy on eBay.

What I'd like on GBA/DS (but am open to other games)

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (DS)
Castlevania games for the GBA
Phantasy Star Collection (GBA)
Phoenix Wright (as if anyone will want to get rid of it)
Tactics Ogre (GBA)
Mario Advance 2 (GBA)
Fire Emblem games (GBA)
Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
Lady Sia (GBA)
Astro Boy: Omega Factor (GBA)

There are probably more, but I've run out of ideas.

EDIT: Also willing to trade The Rub Rabbits (DS) and Brain Age (DS), maybe to help sweeten any dealings. Both are in perfect condition (I reviewed The Rub Rabbits for Worthplaying.com earlier in the year). I'd probably even be willing to let go of Perfect Dark Zero (XBOX360) for a good deal.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']id trade you a trauma center for it[/QUOTE]
Whoa, you're a daring man. Trauma Center is a rarity, and tons of people are looking for that title. Unfortunately, I already own it. :(

I received your PM, haven't had a chance to really look at it yet, but I'm headed out for now for dinner. I'll get back to you and anyone else later tonight.

I see you have Aria, but I'd really like to grab it in the double pack so I don't have to buy the two separately. FF:Tactics I may be interested in, but it can be found rather cheaply after the CC sale, so I'll need to think on it.

[quote name='Kelegacy']I see you have Aria, but I'd really like to grab it in the double pack so I don't have to buy the two separately. FF:Tactics I may be interested in, but it can be found rather cheaply after the CC sale, so I'll need to think on it.[/quote]

wasn't advanced wars ds in the cc sale also?

[quote name='gaelan']wasn't advanced wars ds in the cc sale also?[/quote]

:lol:

thats cool man. Id be willing to give ya both games for it (Aria & FF tactics)

[quote name='gaelan']wasn't advanced wars ds in the cc sale also?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but for some reason many people struck out. I actually bought 4 copies, shipped 3 away at cost on Evil Avatar (yes, I'm THAT Kelegacy!) but now with the 4th I thought I'd look to score a deal of my own.

kurrptsenate, that sounds like a nice deal. I'm currently negotiating something right now, but I'll let you know tomorrow (it's getting late and I'm a tad sleepy). Sorry for getting back to you so slowly; I'm on vacation from work this week and I've been lounging by the pool, drinking beer and getting sunburned. Not much gaming for me. :)

EDIT: Ender, I picked up Drill Dozer at the CC sale, sorry. :(

bread's done
Back