Advent Children Where???

[quote name='Demolition Man']Screw you Walmart....

I stopped by Wallyworld today *WITH* Circuit City's ad in hand to price match it. I got shot down because in the managers words "Best Buy and Circuit City are both out and since this is such a hot item we are unable to price match it." I asked her where this is written down that they can simply deny a price match due to her BS story. She just repeated what she said. I walked out pissed and not buying anything as I was in there to buy other things too - namely khaki pants, socks, some air freshiners, and perhaps even a AC stand up fan.

I am more than likely done with shopping at that Walmart in particular. Its a horrible mess to shop in, the employees are rude, and its just not worth it.[/QUOTE]

My Wal-Mart wouldn't price match Soul Calibur II (PS2) from TRU when they had it on sale for around $3.28. The guy told me it had to be a mistake, then when he found out it wasn't he told me that it was because it was on clearance that that wouldn't price match it. It really wasn't on clearance, it was just a regular mark down. I even went to TRU afterward and asked the employee in the electronics department about it. He said he took a call from Wal-Mart and told them that it was regular price for $3.28 and that it wasn't on clearance. When I found that out I was mad at the guy from Wal-Mart, but hey what are you gonna do? Not much I suppose since I still shop at that Wal-Mart for cheap stuff (just not game related).

I had to get mine at BJ's for around $18. I hit two Best Buys and one Circuit City, and all were sold out.

Jeremy

I went to BestBuy yesterday and they sold out of FF7:AC by noon on the first day. Got a raincheck instead...

I manged to get a copy at a Wally-world, they had like 20 copies. I price matched the bestbuy ad a non-electronics register had no problems.

[quote name='3QGojo']When I found that out I was mad at the guy from Wal-Mart, but hey what are you gonna do? Not much I suppose since I still shop at that Wal-Mart for cheap stuff (just not game related).[/QUOTE]

I've had more than enough bad experiences at that particular Walmart that I'm not going to that one anymore. These days for the most part I frequent the Target across the street from that Wallyworld (which is across from my CC as well). My only gripe is that Target doesn't price match but no big deal. In this case I'd rather not be allowed to price match then to have some lame excuse as to why the store won't do it.

Just received mine today from Buy.com. It was poorly packaged, and the disc was floating in the case, but it looks to be ok. I'll probably watch it tonight.

got mine at EB games for 19.99 - a 5.00 coupon = 14.99. I've watched it twice, but the second time it kept resetting when I tried to push play or go to scene selections. Disk error? Does anyone else know if this is a problem? Maybe its just a defect

got mine at wal mart opening night. They had charged me for a double pack (with spirits within) when i only bought the two disc single pack. They Still refuse to give me the difference (its supposed to be 14.97 and its rightfully marked so on the shelf where no more copies exist!) or the two pack i rightfully paid for. idiots.

It was sold out at Best Buys and Circuit Cities around here, but went to Wal-Mart (hate that place) and they had about 15 copies.

if anyone wants I could sell them my copy when Im done watching it. Which will be tonight, so I could ship as early as tomorrow.

Got mine today afternoon at CC for $14.99

Just finished watching it and all I have to say is it was fucking great

I tried Circuit City and Best Buy both sold out a couple of hours after the stores open on release day. I went by Best Buy tonight they didn't get any in today so I went to Walmart with my Circuit City ad hoping they might have it and I could get it price matched. They had about 10-15 copies went to the cashier asked if I could get a price match he said they couldn't, because it was $13.88 it was 15.05 after tax needless to say I was happy watched it tonight.

I went BB & CC on Tuesday afternoon and its out of stock. Yeap, went to BB & CC again yesterday at 4 pm and i endup get Rain Check instead :(. Oh well, it's big title, soon or later it'll have tons of them instock.

PS. Just don't wanna to spend CASH or my Credit card at Target & Walmart instead use my GC :)

I still have a mint copy to sell if anyones interested. I bought it last night/watched it/ and now am looking to get rid of it to make room for a new dvd. So lemme know if you are looking for a practically new advent children.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']I still have a mint copy to sell if anyones interested. I bought it last night/watched it/ and now am looking to get rid of it to make room for a new dvd. So lemme know if you are looking for a practically new advent children.[/QUOTE]

How much are looking for shipped for it?

Wednesday, I went to a local Wal-Mart, then Circuit City, and then Virgin Megastore and they were all sold out at all three places! I picked up my copy of Advent Children at a Wal-Mart two towns over for $14.99 on Thursday. If anyone is in the area, they have lots of copies at both the WAL-MART and the BEST BUY in Mesa, AZ (near Superstition Springs Mall).

[quote name='lionheart4life']How much are looking for shipped for it?[/QUOTE]

13 shipped right now? Its like brand new, only watched it once.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']13 shipped right now? Its like brand new, only watched it once.[/QUOTE]

nm, sold to pooky.

Sorry I didn't get back to you about it. The price was fair but I was thinking about going to Walmart to see if they have the double pack with Spirits Within still since I've never seen that either.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Sorry I didn't get back to you about it. The price was fair but I was thinking about going to Walmart to see if they have the double pack with Spirits Within still since I've never seen that either.[/QUOTE]

no biggy... I wish i woudlve just rented this dvd from of all places the school store here. Holywood video and blockbuster dont carry this, so this was a shocker for me.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']no biggy... I wish i woudlve just rented this dvd from of all places the school store here. Holywood video and blockbuster dont carry this, so this was a shocker for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm going to end up having to buy this one. I usually just use the school to rent stuff but I highly doubt they'll get this. They just got stuff like Friday Night Lights which is like 2 years old.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Yeah, I'm going to end up having to buy this one. I usually just use the school to rent stuff but I highly doubt they'll get this. They just got stuff like Friday Night Lights which is like 2 years old.[/QUOTE]

wow, our store here is pretty nice. They have the new aeon fluz, as well as the complete series. Also, they have almost every 360 game (doesnt matter to me since I will never own one), however they have only 20 gamecube games.

I am waiting for my copy from DeepdiscountDVD for my copy. I didn't think to get a raincheck for the $14.99 price. I got mine for like $16.50. That is only a little more than I would have paid for it B&M from Best Buy. Target had it for $20, but they don't PM. Not the one near me at least.

[quote name='darthjones']Anyone know where I can still get the DVD for $14.99?[/QUOTE]

Maybe a used DVD store if someone dumb enough sold their copy away already. But given how hot this DVD is I would imagine it will be on sale again within a few weeks.

[quote name='darthjones']Anyone know where I can still get the DVD for $14.99?[/quote]
$14.96 at Amazon, but you need to order >$25 to get free shipping.

bread's done
Back