Adventure game recommendations?

Plinko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking for some recommendations for good adventure games. I have a Wii, 360, and PS3, so basically any games supported by those systems will do.

I've played through:
Ratchet and Clank series
Jak and Daxter series
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

I'm currently playing through the Tak series.

Any suggestions?

[quote name='Plinko']I'm looking for some recommendations for good adventure games. I have a Wii, 360, and PS3, so basically any games supported by those systems will do.

I've played through:
Ratchet and Clank series
Jak and Daxter series
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

I'm currently playing through the Tak series.

Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
kameo

You're not looking for Adventure games. Those are things like Phoenix Wright, Escape from Monkey Island, Myst, and so on and so forth. You're looking for action platformers. Shadow of the Colossus is a wonderful game as is pretty much anything Nintendo. If you've got a PSP, give Crush a try. Also, if you don't mind 2D platformers, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is just a download away.

Yeah you mainly listed action platformers, except for Sphinx which woud be action adventure. I would pick up the Zelda games you haven't played, those are some of the best action adventure games along with Beyond Good and Evil.

Based on your list I would agree with the Kameo reccomendation too.

Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb is a very good game. PS2 version suffers from being a lazy port but it's still playable.

bread's done
Back