Adventure Time (3ds) 19.99 at Target

I love Adventure Time, but with how short I've heard it is, I think $10 will be my price point on it. I give it like 3-4 months before it hits that somewhere.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Heads up, gameplay wise everything is the same just some 3ds features in the 3ds version.[/QUOTE]

It also have has a lot more music tracks the DS version doesn't and the 3D effects do a lot to make the game look better IMO. If you have a choice between the 2 versions go with the 3DS.

Awesome game. Just rented it from Gamefly last week. I just wish it was longer. I finished the game in 3Hr 39min, collecting all upgrades and completed 100% of the game. I did not complete new game+ mode though. If this had been a 10-15hr game, it would have been epic.

Because of the short length, I recommend most people wait until the $10-$15 range.

P.S. - Prior to this game I knew nothing about Adventure Time. Even with that said, the dialog and story was hilarious and well done.

I beat the regular game and the New game +. Excellent. Very funny and very well done. Buy this is you can find it.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']

P.S. - Prior to this game I knew nothing about Adventure Time. Even with that said, the dialog and story was hilarious and well done.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, because I have no idea wtf Adventure Time even is other than some cartoon show. But this sounds like my kind of fairly simple, fun platformer.

[quote name='lawdood']Good to know, because I have no idea wtf Adventure Time even is other than some cartoon show. But this sounds like my kind of fairly simple, fun platformer.[/QUOTE]

Dude...this show is freaking amazing.

I was going to wait until the ten to fifteen price range, but when I saw it last night it was the last copy so I just went for it. The demo was awesome, and I just upgraded to an XL so I was dying to find something new to play on it.

bread's done
Back