Adventure Time: The Complete First Season (Preorder) - $17.99

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I know there are people who have been waiting for this--you can preorder the first season of the undeniably-awesome Adventure Time for $17.99 from Amazon, 33% off the $26.95 MSRP.

I'm going to wait until it shows up in my Gold Box at 5% less ($17.09), which I know will happen soon since I bought the Regular Show Slack Pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn now I'm mad I bought the first dvd. I hope they actually put the episodes in proper order unlike the first two sets that were just kind of thrown together.

No blu-ray release is a little disappointing but I guess Adventure Time's animation wouldn't benefit a whole lot from 1080p, still I wonder if they'll release it further down the line..

[quote name='RockMySocks10']No blu-ray release is a little disappointing but I guess Adventure Time's animation wouldn't benefit a whole lot from 1080p, still I wonder if they'll release it further down the line..[/QUOTE]

After getting HD channels, I don't want this on dvd. Hoping for a blu ray release soon.

It would have been algabraic had they released this last month instead of that 2nd worthless random collection DVD; I bought Nightosphere, needed more, and ended up downloading the entire first 3 seasons due to their lack of providing the fix I needed.

Now that I have them all, I don't feel compelled to buy them on DVD anymore until they release a mega-set or $10 per season.

Nope. Not happening. Cartoon Network clearly doesn't want my money. No Blu-ray release is a joke.

Giving something a DVD only release these days is like a popular artist releasing their latest album exclusively on cassette tape.

Why the hell would I buy this when I already recorded every episode of the series in 1080i high definition w/ 5.1 audio from Cartoon Network HD? I would literally be paying money for an inferior quality copy of something I already own. At least a Blu-ray release would offer the chance of a quality improvement.

I would've placed a pre-order in an instant for a Blu-ray release! This is ridiculous, especially considering so many people watch the show in HD on Cartoon Network HD. I'm holding off.

I've seen all the episodes in HD on Cartoon Network and I've also watched the episodes on the first two dvds and it didn't diminish my enjoyment of the episodes one bit. If I had a choice obviously I'd rather it be released on blu-ray but I'm not bothered in the least that it isn't.

This isn't a blu-ray!

tumblr_lgupc4VggX1qbonfm.gif

bread's done
Back