Adventures of Pete and Pete Season 1 - $18.89 pre-order at Amazon.com

[quote name='GameDude']Salute Your Shorts is needed.[/QUOTE]

However, Pete and Pete is what this is. Personally I'd take this over Salute Your Shorts any day.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']However, Pete and Pete is what this is. Personally I'd take this over Salute Your Shorts any day.[/QUOTE]

Abso-freekin'-lutely!

One of the oddest little shows to come from Nick...and it had a great theme song to boot! Good find OP.

[quote name='chargeup45']I'm thinkin this one will be around that price in CC and BB next week, maybe a little less?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm hoping, because I don't want to wait for it to ship. My concern is that the show may a bit too obscure at this point to warrant a deal. It's likely that CC and BB figure whoever is going to buy this set would buy it regardless of the price.

It sucks because while the show is awesome and this needs to sell well to have Nickelodeon make more, the video quality is terrible.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']It sucks because while the show is awesome and this needs to sell well to have Nickelodeon make more, the video quality is terrible.[/QUOTE]

how do you know?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Only 8 Episodes![/QUOTE]

Plus 4 episode-length specials and 2 60 second shorts. So it's really like 12 episodes and two commercials. :)

Don't forget, Clarissa Explains it All season 1 is also available for pre-order. Now all they need to release is Salute Your Shorts and Hey Dude!

Yes, the video quality is a real shame. If this were literally ANY other show, I would refuse to buy it out of protest. But this is freakin' Pete and Pete. Not having access to Noggin/The N, I havn't been able to watch this show in a good 6 or 7 years (outside of one episode that was an "Old School Pick" on U-Pick Live that put to rest any fears I had that this show was only good when I was a kid), and frankly I'm sick of waiting. I even dropped 40 bucks on bootlegs of all 3 seasons, only to have the DVDs all quit working about 5 minutes in. I will buy this. Nostalgia is a bitch.

bread's done
Back