Advice on a NES console

leecy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for a NES console but I haven't had any luck at yard sales or pawn shops in my area. The lowest I've seen them is on Amazon for around $40 and up, but the descriptions are vague. I'd like to get a top loader but IIRC they fetch a higher price. Could anyone tell me the average price for NES systems or where I should look for them? I was hoping to stay under $30 but I really haven't been in the market for one long so I'm not sure what the average price for one is. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Hm. Ebay would be your best bet. I bought two "Non" working NES's that way, and fixed them for about $10. One of them..cartridge wouldn't stay down. Did half a quarter turn on one of the screws on the mechanism, it stays down now =D. The other one wouldn't play games, put a 72 pin connector, put it on the motherboard, and BLAMO. works like a charm. So if I were you, I'd go this route. These suckers are EASY to fix.

craigslist! there are people who'll sell them to you at 50 with games. heck i manage to get a complete sega cd setup at craigslist for 50 with 8-10 sega cd games.

bread's done
Back