Advice on a trade

harleypv

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Making a trade and I'm not sure if I should so looking for a little advice. The trade is:

My:

120gb Elite model xbox 360 with wired controller and all necessary cables (I think this model is one of the ones not prone to RROD easily)

His:

Nintendo Gamecube system with 2 controllers

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes w/case (I assume manual as well, this is the one thing I'm actually looking for in this trade, everything else is extra)

Star wars Rogue Squadron 2+3 w cases

Luigi's Mansion disc only (I already own this game complete, but it adds value to the trade)

6 other disc only games that aren't noteworthy

What I want to know is how hard is it typically to find Twin Snakes for a decent price, and how much does a 360 with those specs usually sell for around here? I think it was like $100-120ish on ebay, but then you have to deal with fees. Also wondering if I did go the trade route would it be worth asking the other guy to add some cash?

I would do it. The 360 is gonna become more and more worthless as time goes on, especially with all the ill will MS attracted due to RRoDs and the whole X1 launch deal. 

Nintendo products generally hold their value well, especially since they're well made. And Twin Snakes is worth like... a lot. 

Alright thanks for the advice guys, I suppose I will do the trade! That 360 is an extra I've had sitting in the closet for some time, but I suppose if my main one ever breaks it shouldn't be too hard to get another one.

bread's done
Back