Advice on D/L Vita games?

p-spiddy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
*FYI- I have PS+, a bunch of PSONE "classics", a loaded PSP and a PS3*

I was just wondering if any of the downloadable Vita games are worth the price. I was thinking Sound Shapes and Super Stardust, but they seem pretty steep. I have $35 to spend on PSN and don't want to waste it. I can sit on that if there isn't anything out there that is MUST have.

I don't purchase anything that has a hard copy, so I'm pretty much at a loss. (Persona 4, I'm looking at you)

Thanks and happy holidays^^

You should get the hard copy of P4G!

What is your PSP loaded with?

Honestly you are probably better off waiting until the list of items going on sale for week 3 are before unloading your PSN credits.

[quote name='THT']You should get the hard copy of P4G!

What is your PSP loaded with?

Honestly you are probably better off waiting until the list of items going on sale for week 3 are before unloading your PSN credits.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to jump on P4G and then Amazon had to ruin my plans by having that $180 white bundle. Now I have two Vitas and zero P4Gs. Boo-hoo me.

My PSP is loaded with all the games that I could possibly want that are now available for download on Vita. I've had the lil' guy since launch so even a UMD trade program wouldn't make me give it up.

Waiting sucks. But such is the life of a CAG.

Dokuro is currently on sale for $10 so I'd suggest picking that up.

Sound Shapes is one of my favorite downloadable games on the Vita. It's well worth the price and it also happens to be cross-buy. I believe there has only been one sale on Sound Shapes so far and that was only if you pre-ordered it. I'm pretty sure Super Stardust on the other hand has been on sale multiple times, so I would wait on buying that.

Besides those two that you were thinking about, I'd also recommend looking at:

-Escape Plan (which was on sale recently)
-Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
-Sine Mora
-Or some Zen Pinball 2 tables

And like everybody else has already mentioned, GET P4G!!!!!

Dokuro looks awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Probably gonna get that. Tempted to get Stranger's Wrath since I never got to that or Munch's Odyssey. But I think Sound Shapes is calling me.

If I get good news Monday (car is in shop) I will break down and buy P4G. CAG; where money goes to die.

You may want to hold off on getting Sound Shapes just yet, there are rumors that it's going on sale next week.

bread's done
Back