Advice on super nintendo bundle

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!
I have decided that I need to part with my super nintendo and games. I am not sure what to do with the collection to part it out or not. If anyone has any advice on pricing that would be great. I am thinking that I will most likely sell them via eBay because I have no desire or time to meet with anyone from craigslist.

NOTE: Earthbound front plastic has yellowed, parts of the Super Nintendo has yellowed, and several of the games have initials penned on the back of them from the previous owner, all games are in working order though, and I do have all cords for the system but do not have possession of any boxes or manuals.

StarFox
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
Contra 3
BattleToads/Double Dragons
Nickelodeon's Aaaah Real Monsters
Jurrasic Park
X-men: Mutant Apocalypse
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kongs Quest
Zombies Ate my Neighbors
Street Racer
Super Metroid
Yoshi's Island
Earthbound
Super Mario World
Metal Wariors
Kirby Super Star
Bulls vs Blazers
Super Punch Out!!
Super Empire Strikes Back
Super Star Wars

snesbundle.html

There are a few high dollar games in there. So, if you want to maximize, you should consider looking at the average selling prices and decide what to bundle and what not. There is a site you can go to that tells you pricing for older games, but I can't remember it. Used it a lot when I worked at a game store that sold a lot of retro.

Thanks for the advice guys. I think you have reassured me in part out the titles and selling me separately. Snipe send me a pm to try and work something out.

What do you guys consider the high value games? I'm looking to sell my old SNES/N64 gear and I own several of the games listed above. Just wondering what market is as well.

[quote name='delsus09']It's a shame your EB copy is yellowed. It's a great game.[/QUOTE]

I know, that was by far my favorite snes game. I read that I could restore the color by using retr0bright. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to give the attention to the retro games that I have.

If you separate the games, I would totally be interested in taking Contra 3 off your hands for the right price.

bread's done
Back