Afro Samurai Season 1 (BR) $13.95 on Amazon

TCM thread?

In for one as soon as I find that code.
(edit) got it.
This is my first pre-order ever. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be my third pre-order with Familyvideo and even though it may not come as quick as i would like it. the price cant be beat. thanks!!

I canceled my Amazon order and went with FV. I can barely afford it as it is, so if FV cancels it's not a big deal, but if not, well then it's a bit cheaper than Amazon and I didn't have to throw in Short Circuit to get FS :D

[quote name='earvcunanan']I saw a preview for an episode and I was sold. For less than $15 for a season on Blu-ray, that's quite a steal.[/quote]

"season" is a little misleading though, it's 5 parts...

not that 15 bucks on Blu isn't a steal, I think I paid more for the DVD

in any case, I'll upgrade... nothing looks better than animation on the Blu.

[quote name='foundation']http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=290806 - 14.34 Shipped

Free shipping with a code (found in the TCM thread).[/quote]

Although I wished you just said the code rather than "TCM" (wtf does that stand for??),I thank you for bring familyvideo to my attention...picked up Afro BR ($14.xx) and Hellsing Vol.4 Steelbook ($23.xx) for $40 shipped...mind you,Hellsing is $37 on amazon and $31 on DD so this was a great find....

Yo, that's a sweet find on FV... $15 shipped, but where's free shipping code? TMC thread? Don't know what that is...

Never mind, just Yahoo'd and the free shipping code for FV is GAMEPRO7

Placed my order, got it for $15.xx shipped, damn taxes, but it's a sweet BD deal, thanks again for the FV tip.

Geez Louise, sorry for not posting the code. This wasn't my thread and I didn't feel like finding the thread titled "TCM at Family Video" or whatever.

Yeah it's GAMEPRO7. TCM = Texas Chainsaw Massacre and it's like $9 on BLU at Family Video as well.

Thanks all for the deals. I went with Amazon because of the Bill me Later promo that gave me $20 off $100, and I also wanted seasons 1-4 of The Wire.

BMLDVDS1

If you pay it off the first month, sure, no interest. Its a line of credit, like a credit card, but only available to use on some websites.

I'm sure they'd LIKE me to roll over the balance to next month, but I won't.

[quote name='foundation']Geez Louise, sorry for not posting the code. This wasn't my thread and I didn't feel like finding the thread titled "TCM at Family Video" or whatever.

Yeah it's GAMEPRO7. TCM = Texas Chainsaw Massacre and it's like $9 on BLU at Family Video as well.[/quote]

Ah damn, too late... if i have known that TMC is $9 on Blu, i woulda have ordered with Afro yesterday...

I was just viewing Best Buy's website and noticed a banner advertising a 2 day sale, it is from Sunday to Monday. Here's a link to the overview of everything on sale Overview
A link to DVDs : DVDs
as previously mentioned, Afro Samurai is apart of the sale, it is $13.99 plus shipping and tax OR you can pre-order it for in-store pick up. There are some okay deals on Funimation titles and boxsets as well.

Okay, could someone help me out? I don't wanna accidentally order something? Can I do instore pick up from online and pay with a giftcards, without ever having my credit card charged?

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Whew! My family Video order is $14.34; after BB tax it would be $15.xx. So I'm still okay![/quote]
haha i checked the same thing too! i feel relieved:D

[quote name='shadowrage']But HD makes everything at leat 3.2 times better.[/quote]
True story. I never knew the news in HD could be so exciting.

bread's done
Back