After 9/23/09 dashboard update, console freezes. Anyone else?

aw004g

CAGiversary!
irritating...wanted to play a bit of ODST and my console is freezing at various times after updating. Any troubleshooting suggestions? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

There was a dashboard update today which froze up the console? Oh that sucks, hope they fix it soon. Glad I read this before jumping on LIVE. Think I'll skip today then......

If I were you, I'd go to the lumberjack and ask for a refund. That's obviously some defective wood you got there.

i got kicked off live when i was playing odst after i updated but i was playing single player. signed back in and played some firefight for about 45 minutes with my friend and it ran fine.

What was the update about? Mines kind of slowed during the update but then it worked it self out. Then I played COD W@W online for about 3 hours. Then I turned it on about 7 hours later and played ODST Firefight with no problems.

Apparently the update was foe Social Networking crap, I don't have a source on that though.

The dashboard did seem a bit stuttery after the update but beyond that it was fine. That could have just been my internet connection or something.

bread's done
Back