After Halloween deals?

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
I usually go the day after Halloween and hit all sorts of stores for the 50% off sales. This year I am too busy to go for the first day or two. In the past when iv looked online most of the big Halloween sites instead of having a general 50% off like most stores just have their junk no one wants(McCain or Palin Halloween Masks)marked down.

So does anyone know any sites where they have good after Halloween sales vs just marking their junk down? Hoping I can stock up for next year!

Target, Wal-mart, and Walgreens have been doing staggered clearance for a few years now. Waiting a few days before hitting the physical stores will get you 75%-90% off.

Other than candy there's really no shortage of product, you should still find some great deals by the end of the week or early next week.

Two years ago I bought a $30 deluxe Jango Fett costume at Target for 90% off ($3). My son wore that last year. Last year I bought a Ninja costume for about $2 that my son wore tonight. Later this week we'll be looking for next year's costume.

Meh I think Halloween is supposed to be scary so I wouldnt really find anything at the big grocery store chains. Their idea of scary is a cat with a boo sticker.

bread's done
Back