Afternoon sex ROX

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
It's good to be at home during the day. :)

The kids were at school and the wifey and I got some free time for freak time.

ahh...

I clicked on this thread without looking at who the OP was. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be you, no offense. :D

Defender has 4 kids? Damn, I would never have thought you had kids or even married. I don't mean that offensively but when you were at MM1.0 you alaways looked young to me.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Another great thing to do during the day is going and taking a nice poo. Nothing better than getting paid to shit.[/quote]

When you relate a good shit to good sex you need some help bro.

[quote name='defender'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Another great thing to do during the day is going and taking a nice poo. Nothing better than getting paid to shit.[/quote]

When you relate a good shit to good sex you need some help bro.[/quote]

hey man, don't hate on him! If he wants to relate a steaming pile of crap to good screw, let the poor soul do so ;-)

[quote name='ElfAngel7'][quote name='defender'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Another great thing to do during the day is going and taking a nice poo. Nothing better than getting paid to shit.[/quote]

hey man, don't hate on him! If he wants to relate a steaming pile of crap to good screw, let the poor soul do so ;-)[/quote]

DcFox?

[quote name='defender'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Another great thing to do during the day is going and taking a nice poo. Nothing better than getting paid to shit.[/quote]

Hey, hey, hey. Don't get me wrong, getting the squishy squishy on lunch is extremely good, but getting a great poop going when you're reading a good magazine is heavenly.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='defender'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Another great thing to do during the day is going and taking a nice poo. Nothing better than getting paid to shit.[/quote]

Hey, hey, hey. Don't get me wrong, getting the squishy squishy on lunch is extremely good, but getting a great poop going when you're reading a good magazine is heavenly.[/quote]

How about both at the same time? (Going for the grossest post I guess)...

Hey man, it don't get no better than the blumpkin.

Blowjob while on the shitter.
Bliss.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Another great thing to do during the day is going and taking a nice poo. Nothing better than getting paid to shit.[/quote]

It's time for the couch my friend!

bread's done
Back