Aftershock - Tactical Card Combat

helava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ahoy! I know this isn't the most active forum in the world, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to help a fellow CAG. My team & I have been working on a card combat adventure game called Aftershock. 

It's a location-based adventure game where you help an alternate reality version of yourself scour the ruined earth for the resources they need to survive.

Instead of needing to be on all the time (like Pokemon Go) or requiring constant checkins (like Swarm/Foursquare), we use a combination of motion & activity data and background location to let your real-world activity affect your in-game adventure. (We're also super aware of privacy issues, and the game won't use your location without you "dropping a beacon" for your alter ego.)

Combat is a quick, turn-based card combat game, but instead of taking place on a table, we animate the combat as though ... uh... we were making a videogame, not a tabletop game. :)

Here's the App Preview video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjERJf4qHaE

We've got a Testflight build that we're distributing, so if you DM me the e-mail address you're using for iTunes, I'd be happy to add you to the distribution. We'll be soft-launching in NZ, Australia, Canada, Singapore and the Philippines within the next few days, and a worldwide launch is coming before March.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back