Age of Empires 3 question

bmsdaddy

CAGiversary!
I played the demo for AoE 3 and really liked somethings about it. However, a couple of issues bothered me and are keeping me from running out and buying it. One issue was when your guys chase after the enemy, they didn't return to where you had left them. This resulted in your army spread across the map. Another issue was the large interface, it seemed to take up a quarter to a third of my screen.
Anybody get the retail version or know if either of these issues was addressed from the demo?

They don't return to where you had left them so yes, my army gets mixed in with the settlers and it gets REALLY annoying.

Theres probably a way to set them to defensive, or stand ground if theyre ranged units, so then they wont run off and die. Also, you can probably set up control groups so that you can select all of them by pushing a button and tell them to do something.

do you mean to stop units from chasing? because that was in Age of Empires 2, so I dont see why it wouldn't be in the new one...

also, i think there was a defensive stance; i dont know how things work in the new game but it seems this would be something that they would definately improve...

bread's done
Back