Aggressive Inline Xbox $4.99 @ ebgames.com

Thanx for the head's up. I don't mind paying the extra $2 for shipping. My local CC probably won't have this when they start their sale on Sun. anyway.

Great game. I played through the Cube version so I'm guessing the X-Box version's even nicer. Definitely a great game if you're a Tony Hawk / SSX style game fan... I'd say this falls gameplay-wise between Tony Hawk 4 and THUG/SSX3.

yeah this was a really great game, It was one of my first xbox games, I got it for like 8 bucks at Block Buster. Plus you can listen to your own music with the xbox version

Rats. It's still out of stock online, so I'll check back later. Hopefully they'll be getting some more. Thanks for posting this.

[quote name='boyward']Rats. It's still out of stock online, so I'll check back later. Hopefully they'll be getting some more. Thanks for posting this.[/quote]

I have a sealed copy I may be willing to trade for another Xbox game.

Hit me up on PM if interested.

[quote name='mmn']I have a sealed copy I may be willing to trade for another Xbox game.

Hit me up on PM if interested.[/quote]

Thanks, MMN, but I'm holding on to everything in my collection at this point. The only thing I've got for trade is a copy of Bloodrayne (GC) in an Eternal Darkness box! \:D/

I'm going in store to see if I can get this and Matt Hoffman BMX 2. I'm addicted to EXTREME SPORTS VIDEO GAMES AGAIN!!!!

bread's done
Back