Ah! Ebay and Payoal help!

KysarKills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well guys, i had my old email address ([email protected]) which was linked to my ebay and paypal. I recently changed to comcast, and then got the email ([email protected]). So i switched my contact email on ebay and paypal to the new comcast one. Then tonight, a few of my items were sold, and it says the payment had been sent to my old email ([email protected]). It is the same account on paypal but i just changed the email from global to comcast. Now it says my payment is pending, and im wondering what I have to do to get my money. It was sent to my old paypal email. I added a new email in paypal(comcast), changed it to primary, and removed my golbal one.

How will I go about getting my money?

I have done this before also. If you create a new paypal account with the old email address you can receive the money.

[quote name='nosoup4you0814']I have done this before also. If you create a new paypal account with the old email address you can receive the money.[/quote]
Theres no way to get it fowarded to my comcast one without making a new one?

You can have more than one email attached to a paypal account.

Can you re add the old email? Why'd you remove it in the first place?

[quote name='mguiddy']You can have more than one email attached to a paypal account.

Can you re add the old email? Why'd you remove it in the first place?[/quote]
Im going to try to re add it right now.
I did it beacuse my SBC Global email is going to be remvoed within the next 7 days because i got rid of my Yahoo as my ISP.

This is one of the reasons why I don't rely on my ISP email. Get Hotmail or GMail then you can always keep it.

You actually choose which email address payments are sent to when you are listing your items. A little bit below the section where you set the price is a section that says "Decide how you'd like to be paid." In that section you need to change your email to your new one.

Also, the fact that the payment is pending is totally unrelated to which email address payment is sent to. Payments can be sent to any email address you have added to your Paypal account, whether they are primary or not.

Most likely the reason that the Payment is pending is because the buyer probably paid by eCheck, which will take about 4 days to clear. Check the transaction details and you will most likely see that they paid by eCheck.

If you don't see any mention of it being an eCheck, it could be on hold because of this.

Can't you just e-mail the remaining funds from the old account to the new account, and close it? Or can you not close accounts?

I use Yahoo for my E-mail now, I can't believe I used to use ISP-linked accounts in the past that didn't even have webmail access (Wal-mart connect back in the day).

bread's done
Back