Air Conflicts: Secret Wars $13.79 (Xbox 360, PS3) + free shipping @Newegg

That was actually a separate deal as this game has been discounted before by Newegg. I found this one under the "Today's Deals" section on Newegg. If you follow the link in the old thread the Playstation 3 version is up to $39.99 now.

Having said all that, if a mod wished to merge this thread into that one, that's cool :cool:.

I heard this game was pretty good, but I will wait until the PS3 version is on sale again because I read you can use the Move controller kind of like a flight stick, so I want to check that out.

[quote name='mightymek']I heard this game was pretty good, but I will wait until the PS3 version is on sale again because I read you can use the Move controller kind of like a flight stick, so I want to check that out.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it was great with the Move controller. I never even used the standard controller for it. Decent length and the skirmish modes keep it going for a while. Few people are online on the PS3 one, but it's decent for $10.

So close to pulling the trigger last time around, but I got the amazing Birds of Steel instead . BoS, however, is a little lean on the SP side, so I'm eye balling this one again. Seems solid for the $10 investment

[quote name='Chrono Gear']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320021&highlight=conflicts+secret+wars

(inserts insult about your lack of skills with a search bar)

I recommend closing this one before people give you grief about the repost.[/QUOTE]

(inserts insult about your obvious troll skills)

I recommend closing yours as the other post is over two weeks old and before people give you grief for being a pissy CAG child riding their high horse.

Thanks OP!! :applause:

Is this the game that just came out a few months ago? And I missed the Ps3 verision for $10!? Dammit, I really liked the demo.

[quote name='Pliskin101'](inserts insult about your obvious troll skills)

I recommend closing yours as the other post is over two weeks old and before people give you grief for being a pissy CAG child riding their high horse. [/QUOTE]

Overreact much?

[quote name='Pliskin101'](inserts insult about your obvious troll skills)

I recommend closing yours as the other post is over two weeks old and before people give you grief for being a pissy CAG child riding their high horse.

Thanks OP!! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Wasn't my thread. Merely pointing out one existed already. Parentheticals was ment to be a bit of a joke to take the sting out of pointing out a repost before people did start to complain. Good try to fire back sort of. Next time look at the old thread first maybe?

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Wasn't my thread. Merely pointing out one existed already. Parentheticals was ment to be a bit of a joke to take the sting out of pointing out a repost before people did start to complain. Good try to fire back sort of. Next time look at the old thread first maybe?[/QUOTE]

Cool...

I know it wasn't your thread and you were pretty mellow compared to most that I see on that kind of post. Anyway nice resposne and I am sorry for my post as you seem like a nice person.

I picked up the ps3 version when it was $10. Only played it for an hour or so. The move controls were pretty cool. Not as fun as I expected but definitely better than using a controller. I know I have to progress the story to open up better planes but there was no sense of speed I felt.

bread's done
Back