ajh2298 fs/ft list-Nothing left everything went to EB 3 for $10.00

[quote name='ajh2298']Dont flame me for trying-BUMP![/QUOTE]

just let shrike know if people getting nasty - its not tolerated under the new rules.
Interested in splitting it up or would you rather keep it as a bundle?

[quote name='joevan']just let shrike know if people getting nasty - its not tolerated under the new rules.
Interested in splitting it up or would you rather keep it as a bundle?[/QUOTE]

I was too tempted I opened it up, and I am playing it.

[quote name='ajh2298']Just got back from getting a root canal bump![/QUOTE]

why do some people get root canals instead of just getting the tooth pulled.. i had a friend who got one and it was a nightmare 2 months later they got the tooth pulled anyways and now they have never damage to the face

free bump might pm you once i get my CC bill down

There was someone wanting to buy one this moring, for $550 maybe you two could work something out. I will try to find the post.

I think a root canal saves the tooth. If you get it pulled, then it's gone. I might be confused and am thinking about something else though...

Darkwatch(xb)
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction(xb)
SOCOM 3(ps2)
XBOX Controller S
Battlefield 2:Modern Combat(xb)
Heroes of the Pacific(xb)

I have all the games you are looking for sealed. How much in cash would you then take in addition to those games & the controller for the 360? LMK & Thanks!

[quote name='jlarlee']hey man i may be willing to go at that price. Kmart.com is dicking me over. I will know for sure in a few days[/QUOTE]

You do know more Xbox 360 are on there way to stores right now and will arrive buy the end of the week to weekend right? And those are only 400.00. Save your money bro.

[quote name='pimpinc333']You do know more Xbox 360 are on there way to stores right now and will arrive buy the end of the week to weekend right? And those are only 400.00. Save your money bro.[/QUOTE]

yep, if you guys find my posts a while ago i predicted this. just like the ds last year:bouncy:

everyone that doesn't sell now at a small loss will get owned in a week.

[quote name='111111']yep, if you guys find my posts a while ago i predicted this. just like the ds last year:bouncy:

everyone that doesn't sell now at a small loss will get owned in a week.[/QUOTE]

keep dreaming....the WORST that could happen is you return it for a full refund...Now, do you really think MS is going to saturate the market with millions of 360s this weekend? 1-200,000 maybe, if we are lucky. Those will be gone before most of us have time to get to a store. There are still approximately 23 days (assuming you can overnight on the 23rd for a Saturday delivery) for much profit to be made selling a 360.

[quote name='pimpinc333']You do know more Xbox 360 are on there way to stores right now and will arrive buy the end of the week to weekend right? And those are only 400.00. Save your money bro.[/QUOTE]
it's to fill an auction, it would be cheaper to do this than refund the buyers money

Aggressive Inline(sealed)
Dave Mirra BMX 2(sealed PH)
Matt Hoffman BMX 2(opened but complete)
Tony Hawk 2X(opened but complete non PH)
Tony Hawk 3(sealed non PH)
Tony Hawk 4(sealed PH)
THUG 2(sealed)
All 7 for $60.00 shipped

I can send a Postal Money Order today.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Did I read the previous posts right? The 360 is officially open and therefore USED?[/QUOTE]
oh if its used i don't want it

OP for this thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1327539&postcount=1):
[quote name='ajh2298']
Brand new sealed X-Box 360 Premium Pack for $650.00 shipped via Money Order or via Paypal.
(this includes UPS Ground shipping if you want a different kind of shipping you pay the extra cost)-(ONLY LOOKING TO SELL)
[/QUOTE]
Post about 360 being opened (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1503125&postcount=105):
[quote name='ajh2298']I was too tempted I opened it up, and I am playing it.[/QUOTE]
Those two, QFT.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Did I read the previous posts right? The 360 is officially open and therefore USED?[/QUOTE]
According to my quoted posts above, it looks like it's opened, and therefore no longer new & sealed. Which would make me think that the OP should drop the price on it and change the text to be "mint complete" on the 360's condition.

[quote name='shrike4242']OP for this thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1327539&postcount=1):

Post about 360 being opened (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1503125&postcount=105):

Those two, QFT.

According to my quoted posts above, it looks like it's opened, and therefore no longer new & sealed. Which would make me think that the OP should drop the price on it and change the text to be "mint complete" on the 360's condition.[/QUOTE]

I had two of them one from the MD contest which I opened after I was thinking of selling, and then a pre-ordered one from Gamestop which was still sealed but now is sold to my neighbor for $650.00.

[quote name='ajh2298']I had two of them one from the MD contest which I opened after I was thinking of selling, and then a pre-ordered one from Gamestop which was still sealed but now is sold to my neighbor for $650.00.[/QUOTE]
if it falls through with your neigbor I'd do it at that price. No interest in th eopened one

[quote name='jlarlee']if it falls through with your neigbor I'd do it at that price. No interest in th eopened one[/QUOTE]

Neighbor already has paid in full and has opened it, and I am keeping the one I got and opened from MD.

[quote name='ajh2298']I had two of them one from the MD contest which I opened after I was thinking of selling, and then a pre-ordered one from Gamestop which was still sealed but now is sold to my neighbor for $650.00.[/QUOTE]
Would've been much easier to clarify that up front, since the OP didn't make mention of that. Certainly wouldn't have generated the questions about the validity of it being sealed.

I had two of them one from the MD contest which I opened after I was thinking of selling, and then a pre-ordered one from Gamestop which was still sealed but now is sold to my neighbor for $650.00.
Nice. Real fucking nice. I thought we finalized this SUNDAY NIGHT for $650 + ship and then you ignore my PMs for the last 3 days. Never even had the courtesy of letting me know, what a crap way to do business.

[quote name='ajh2298']Sorry they are for sale only.[/QUOTE]

Damn, If you ever change your mind you can always peak at my list since i'll still be interested.

bread's done
Back