Akiba Games -Next Gen sale (PS2, 360, GC, PSP - US and Jp games) ENDS in 24 HOURS

Howdoin

CAG Veteran
Akiba Games (www.akibagames.com) is having a sale till the 31st - almost ALL next-gen games on sale with $3 to $10 OFF.

Games on sale:
- Xbox 360 ($5 OFF): Ridge Racer 6, Condemned, DOA4, PGR3, Kameo, NFS Most Wanted.

- PS2 US and Jp (Up to $5 OFF): Dragon Quest VIII, R-Type, Capcom Classics, Taito Legends and more..
- PS2 JP ($5 OFF): DoDonPachi Daioujou +DVD, KOF 2003, Shikigami no Shiro.

- PSP US (Up to $7 OFF): NFSMW, POP Revelations, Tokobot...

- PSP JP (Up to $5 OFF): Bleach 1 and 2, Bomberman Panic, Space Invaders, Rockman Dash 1 & 2, Guilty Gear, Kollon, ... and more (+ great prices on Katamary Damacy, Taito Memories, Baito Hell...)

- GBA ($3 OFF): Super Mario 4, Castlevania Double Pack, Final Fantasy IV.

- GC (US): Chaos Field, Midway Arcade Treasures 3, Namco 50th...

- GC (JP): Bomberman, Naruto 2, Viewtiful Joe 2,....

- DS(JP): Naruto 3, Puzzle Bobble...

+ some excellent deals on Dreamcast, Saturn, Famicom, Maegadrive and more...

BTW: I think I should mention that I am the owner of the store and that we are located on New York.
You can check eBay feeback (Akiba Games Store http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=howdoin&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS), I also have dealt personnaly with many members of Digitpress.com and neo-geo.com

hmm, didnt see anything amazing. $2.00 of the castlevania double pack is nice I guess but still cheaper in stores minus shipping.

[quote name='badboysean']hmm, didnt see anything amazing. $2.00 of the castlevania double pack is nice I guess but still cheaper in stores minus shipping.[/QUOTE]

The best deals are on the Xbox 360 and Japan imports. It's hard for us to compete with big chains (which are chargin you full price on all new games) but we're trying very hard and nobody can beat our shipping... quick as a lightning :)

Thanks for looking anyway.

[quote name='Howdoin']The best deals are on the Xbox 360 and Japan imports. It's hard for us to compete with big chains (which are chargin you full price on all new games) but we're trying very hard and nobody can beat our shipping... quick as a lightning :)

Thanks for looking anyway.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you work for the site. It's best to clear posts about your own site with CheapyD before posting them. I'll keep this thread open because your site looks legit and you do have a sale going on, but you should still PM Cheapy about this thread and any future ones. Just letting you know.

I just wanted to say that I've ordered a couple of times from Akiba Games and everything was perfect. Actually, I just ordered more stuff this morning. :)

Definitely more of an import store though.

Good price on SwanCrystal but I already have the Final Fantasy special edition Wonderswan. Not the best deals on the Famicom games...I usually import those from Japan myself, much cheaper.

I might grab some of the Japanese DS and PSP puzzle games.

Will think about the $400 Super gun as well. For that price, you might want to add a little more info about it to your website.

Is this store in Chinatown in NYC? On Elizabeth street maybe??? I think Ive been there. If its the store Im thinking of they have alot of classic and import stuff there, cool things like MAS sticks and Superguns...

[quote name='Puffa469']Is this store in Chinatown in NYC? On Elizabeth street maybe??? I think Ive been there. If its the store Im thinking of they have alot of classic and import stuff there, cool things like MAS sticks and Superguns...[/QUOTE]

This is an online store by Howdoin, he is a reputable guy from neo-geo.com forums.

Just a quick note that I ordered Sengoku ace for PSP from Howdoin last week for approx~ $15 shipped and everything went smoothly and I believe it was a good deal. I first spotted his store over at neo-geo.com/forums also.

Thanks for all the support - sale ends in 24 hours (01/31)

And do not forget to pre-order your DS lite (CC is only charged when unit ships).

bread's done
Back