Alan Wake collector's edition + American Nightmare (PC) @ HumbleBundle - 1U$D min.

[quote name='nypickle']In before "repost" posts.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I looked the first 3 pages and didn't see the deal... searched again after your post and...is in the page 4.

Sorry, delete this thread please :)

Chances are if it's something as notable as a Humble Bundle deal it's been posted but floated off the first few pages as it started a few days ago.

Well, it's worth mentioning again. Humble Bundle for this title is ending soon though, I think. I paid a lil above the average 'cuz I sorta like the developers, then realized their next title in development is for the XBOX One... not sure how I feel about that, as they dropped Alan Wake 2 to focus on that one. :(

The wannabe mods need to chill with the repost post...not everyone sees deals before they slip off the first page and get lost. TC, thanks for posting, I almost missed this.

[quote name='Full Metal XL']The wannabe mods need to chill with the repost post...not everyone sees deals before they slip off the first page and get lost. TC, thanks for posting, I almost missed this.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

bread's done
Back