Alan Wake Collector's Edition U$ 27.95

Not a bad deal for someone who missed it during black Friday on amazon. If you factor in shipping, its only $35..only $5 more than what amazon offered.

[quote name='typical guy']bad deal. amazon had it for 29.99 and FREE shipping on black friday week.[/QUOTE]

And how is that relevant when you can't get it for that price from them right now? This is a deal for anyone looking for the CE of this.

[quote name='typical guy']bad deal. amazon had it for 29.99 and FREE shipping on black friday week.[/QUOTE]

Let me get my time machine out.

AAhh always wanted that CE...but I ended up buying the regular edition somewhere cheap over the holidays. Still haven't had a chance to play it yet :p

[quote name='IronSerif']AAhh always wanted that CE...but I ended up buying the regular edition somewhere cheap over the holidays. Still haven't had a chance to play it yet :p[/QUOTE]

Did you pick up the writer dlc on sale for 200 points at the end of the year? That was a hell of a deal.

You should call before placing any order through estarland. They are horrible at updating their online store. It may say it's available online, but they could be OOS.

I'm still kicking myself for not ordering a second copy for $29.99. I would love it at $27.99 but the OP left out the shipping. :bomb:

[quote name='confoosious']I'm still kicking myself for not ordering a second copy for $29.99. I would love it at $27.99 but the OP left out the shipping. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

It's been 29.99 on amazon before, maybe it will be again.

[quote name='junkie88']Has anybody ordered from them before. I want to get the LE after missing the Amazon deal just worried about the store.[/QUOTE]

eStarland has been around since 2003. They are completely legit.

Electronics Boutique had sealed SNES copies of Earthbound with the strat guide marked down to $40. Don't pay inflated ebay prices.

[quote name='kidrocklive']is the booklet worth it? I already have the standard edition and that would be the only thing I'd be getting the CE for.[/QUOTE]

I haven't finished the game yet so I haven't read the book but it's nice and hardback. There is also a sound track, special making ofs and other stuff. The bonus disk has an install that will do director comentary as you play. Also there are two themes and a gamer picture you can install from the bonus disk.

[quote name='Puffa469']Electronics Boutique had sealed SNES copies of Earthbound with the strat guide marked down to $40. Don't pay inflated ebay prices.[/QUOTE]

lol, no kidding.

I'm either waiting for that guy to post a linke to Chinese bootleg version of Alan Wake for 2.53 or i'm not buying.

In all seriousness, the CE adds significant story elements to the game and is one of the best CEs OF ALL TIME!

If it says still processing...I got the same run around when I tried to purchase Magna Carta 2 from their website...The item clearly showed that it was in stock for shipping within 1-2 days. After a few conversations with customers service, they tell me that they ran out of copies and they could get more. Later they changed the shipping to 3-4 days, but they cancelled my order because they said the manufacturer says the game is backordered. I got a $5.00 credit out of it, but like I said before, they suck at keeping their online inventory up to snuff. I'm curious to see how and if your orders actually go past processing.

[quote name='BPJT']still processing.....anyone get there's shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

Same boat as you. I'm thinking they sold too many, and for that we won't get it.

It seems like eStarland gotten worse since the last time I ordered from them. I preordered a game that came out last week, hasn't shipped yet.

[quote name='Puffa469']Electronics Boutique had sealed SNES copies of Earthbound with the strat guide marked down to $40. Don't pay inflated ebay prices.[/QUOTE]

Link, please!

[quote name='junkie88']Just got an email saying it shipped USPS today[/QUOTE]

What time was your order? I got mine in 9:19 am CST on 1/27

Fantastic CE. Personally enjoyed this game a lot so the Alan Wake Files book and behind the scenes stuff was well worth the $30 this went for on Amazon for BF week.

AAARGH! I guess I missed out on this one. It says Temporarily Out of Stock at $78. And this was on my CE short list. Ah, well.

-B

[quote name='HunteR7411']What time was your order? I got mine in 9:19 am CST on 1/27[/QUOTE]

My email says 11:55am EST on 1/27 so just a few minutes before you. I added it to my cart around 9am EST though and couldn't make up my mind.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Wow this company's csr support is awful. the chat option just doesnt even work. used the send email button instead....[/QUOTE]

I know, I tried several times and I sent several emails and still nothing.... I ordered mine @ 7:41 am EST on 1/27.

Finally got through via the chat support....

Travis: Right now the order is still in processing. This was a promotion, so we received many orders and they are being done in the order that they are received. We will send you an email if there are any problems with your order. We will also send you an email once it has shipped.

So I guess we just have to keep waiting. :(

[quote name='carrottopso']If anyone wants this, i have it complete, without the downloadable episode.
shipped for 30 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, might be interested.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Finally got through via the chat support....

So I guess we just have to keep waiting. :([/QUOTE]

Finally got through myself and got the same answer from the same person
!:-({|=:bs:

This is pretty much the same thing that's going on with me and my Super Mario All Stars order. :(

The game I preordered was listed as "Usually ships in 1-2 days" for a week, now it's temporarily out of stock. I guess they couldn't find the time to ship my preorder out somewhere in that time. Haven't responded to my email either. This will be the last time I deal with eStarland.

bread's done
Back