Alan Wake Limited Edition at Walmart.com $19.99

Great CE for an amazing game. Bought a bit back and it has become one of my favorite CEs. Totally recommend it. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Ordered one, came to $21 after I used a gift card. Thanks for the info, been looking for a cheap new LE for this one (Amazon is at 50ish currently).

Thanks OP. I bit. $31 for a Limited Edition Alan Wake and $1 for standard shipping. I tell ya. This holiday season has raped the sh*t out of my wallet. But it's well worth it in a long run and part of being a CAG. So many deals!!! lol

Nice deal. It has to be one of thee best games i have ever played. (it all scared the sh!t out of me at points!) I hope for a true sequel, not some half-ass arcade game.

[quote name='draven1089']does anyone have this already and let me just barrow the CE disc for the avatar gear??[/QUOTE]

Lol. That's the only reason I would want it as well. Great game. Played it through twice.

One of the best, most immersive games I've ever played. I felt like an asshole for waiting so long to get it, and not paying launch price for it. Remedy makes brilliant games.

Not much more to be said that hasn't already. Game was amazing, only sold like shit cuz MS decided it would be a good idea to release the same day as RDR :roll:.

Fantastic game though. Got the 1500/1500 in it too :D

I bought this from amazon last year the week of black Friday for $35. Great CE and a fantastic game. IMO this is one of the best games this generation. The controls aren't great but the story is so good I didn't even care. I wasn't 'allowed' to play it when my wife wasn't around because she wanted to sit there and watch the story. Some sections in the woods are a bit too long though. The DLC is a must. The first comes on a code with the game. That first one isn't that good, mostly because it feels about half as long as it should be. The second DLC ending.....well let's just say I enjoyed it.

I got this about 7 months ago and keep telling myself "the next game is going to be AW" too many games came out that I wanted to play badly. Still just sitting there begging for me to play it. Now I'm in Skyrim with no end in sight.

Btw how long to finish this game without rushing through it?

One of my more favorite CE's. In fact I actually took the time to read the book and it was the perfect companion piece.

That reminds me, we should be seeing more details and hopefully some gameplay from the upcoming "sequel" (not really a sequel Remedy claims) on the VGA's this Saturday.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I got this about 7 months ago and keep telling myself "the next game is going to be AW" too many games came out that I wanted to play badly. Still just sitting there begging for me to play it. Now I'm in Skyrim with no end in sight.

Btw how long to finish this game without rushing through it?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember but it seems like it was fairly short like 10 hours or something. The two dlc add another 1.5-3 hours together depending on rushing or taking your time/collecting.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I got this about 7 months ago and keep telling myself "the next game is going to be AW" too many games came out that I wanted to play badly. Still just sitting there begging for me to play it. Now I'm in Skyrim with no end in sight.

Btw how long to finish this game without rushing through it?[/QUOTE]

I played it all the way through in 3 days straight while home sick. It's soo good though. Worth any price

I actually payed MSRP for this LE when it first came out last year, and I don't regret buying it for that price. The contents are fantastic from the full novel included to the extra content dvd and especially to the game itself. To top it all off it comes in a faux book casing which made this LE look slick IMO. For $30 I consider this a steal for anyone interested.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I bought this game 3 months ago for $5. Still have not time to unsealed this Sucker :([/QUOTE]

I need to add this deal next time. AW is on my backlog list.

Nice deal. I rented this months back, and couldn't really get into it. However, I just bought the digital download for $7.99 so here's hoping to get into it the 2nd time around.

I missed this CE last year at amazon and that other place and I was waiting for the regular version to hit $10. Now that's its $30 again I jumped on it . Thanks OP.

[quote name='showtimefolks']so is the dlc code still active? i beat the game not sure if i should get it again. What's on the bonus disk?[/QUOTE]

All contents for the LE:

Game Disc in box with unique art
Exclusive In-Game Audio Commentary and Hints by Remedy
"The Alan Wake Files" – a 144pg book that includes a short story written by Alan Wake and compiles the FBI dossiers investigating the events in Bright Falls

Exclusive Xbox bonus disc with special content:
Exclusive Xbox Theme & Avatar
PDLC #1 Token
Video Documentaries/Behind the Scenes:
The Theme of Alan Wake
The World of Bright Falls
The People of Bright Falls
Alan's Missions
Exclusive Audio Disc with Soundtrack and Score

In for one. Got a buddy who's been nagging me to play this since it came out, but I was holding out for the book. Thanks, OP.

I'm very tempted. I rented this from Gamefly a long time ago, played through it and loved it and have been wanting to own it ever since. The only thing holding me back is that it seems like you can find cheaper copies on eBay.

To everyone that has said Thank you to me for posting no problem. I have only been an active member of these forums since mid november and love this website. You guys have saved me so much money this holiday season I am greatly appriciative.
Will add more deals as soon as I find...... Till then Happy Holidays!!!!!

[quote name='Tsel']I'm very tempted. I rented this from Gamefly a long time ago, played through it and loved it and have been wanting to own it ever since. The only thing holding me back is that it seems like you can find cheaper copies on eBay.[/QUOTE]

the lowest price I see is $61.98+$4. (I'm not counting bullshit "dvd is still sealed" listing.)

Amazing game. Got this for $1 from gohastings during a b2g1 for $1 prom, never looked back. One of the best CE out there.

The game also comes with a post story add on. I strongly suggest buying the second add on "The Writer" it has some of the best moments from the game and holds some revelations.

[quote name='confoosious']the lowest price I see is $61.98+$4. (I'm not counting bullshit "dvd is still sealed" listing.)[/QUOTE]

I see a bunch that are cheaper than that. The majority of them are opened, but in excellent condition. The cheapest sealed one I found is $34 + $4 shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alan-Wake-L...Games_Games&hash=item3cbf1e67b7#ht_500wt_1156

Still, this is a great deal for a sealed copy.

I caved and bought a copy. $2 shipping isn't bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impulse buy be damned. Im in for one. I would have done store pickup, but my store pickups at bestbuy last week were a nightmare... I dont even want think about it at wal mart.

bread's done
Back