Alan Wake & Uncharted 2 $38 each.

[quote name='threlish']I was just at my Local Frys in Anaheim and they had Alan Wake and Uncharted 2 for 38 bux. A few dollars off their new MSRP :D[/QUOTE]A paid membership, annual, $40 for me, is required to shop at Sam's Club, but this weekend they are having a free 3-day shopping event, free meaning not having to pay to be a member to shop there. See what you get get, if it's available. They also have Bayonetta for $24.91 for Playstation 3 PS3. By the way I am referring to two the Sam's Clubs in Philadelphia and Willow Grove, right outside of Philadelphia.

Frys isn't everywhere in the county, but I believe K-Mart has Alan Wake for $39.99 this week plus you get a $20 coupon of your next video game purchase.

im pretty sure alan wake had a universal price drop to 40 bucks and uncharted can be picked up cheaper elsewhere. kmart is the place to get alan wake this week.

Only need to pick up one of um if you own both systems. one is a copy of the other, one is pretty dang good, one is so-so and probebly best to wait for the $29 Plat edition it will be on in a month or two. And depending on system love, you can decide which is which for yourself.

[quote name='daminion']^ WTF are you talking about. Alan wake and uncharted are the same game? Have you played either?[/QUOTE]

lol :) :applause:

i dont think there could be 2 more different games

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Only if you buy Madden 11.[/QUOTE]
Which ruins the whole deal even further. Bad enough I have to spend MSRP to get something else cheaper but now it's a garbage sports game. How about you reply the deal to footballs, basketballs etc. so at least those of sickened by the idea of being a couch potato doing something that can be played outside easily, won't be.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Which ruins the whole deal even further. Bad enough I have to spend MSRP to get something else cheaper but now it's a garbage sports game. How about you reply the deal to footballs, basketballs etc. so at least those of sickened by the idea of being a couch potato doing something that can be played outside easily, won't be.[/QUOTE]

Pretty easy to get an 11 on 11 full pads football game together. Oh wait... no its probably easier to just run around and shoot people with dual pistols.

[quote name='KansasFF']Pretty easy to get an 11 on 11 full pads football game together. Oh wait... no its probably easier to just run around and shoot people with dual pistols.[/QUOTE]

My friends are always like "lol rockband why don't you play real guitar lololol ect.." I'm like "lol modern warfare why don't you enlist and do a couple tours in Afghanistan lolol?"

[quote name='Irukandji']My friends are always like "lol rockband why don't you play real guitar lololol ect.." I'm like "lol modern warfare why don't you enlist and do a couple tours in Afghanistan lolol?"[/QUOTE]

Even though it's not the same concept. You're not playing Modern Warfare with a controller shaped as a gun.

...and this is coming from someone who has over 200 DLC songs, and hates FPS games.

[quote name='daminion']^ WTF are you talking about. Alan wake and uncharted are the same game? Have you played either?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s:whistle2:? Exactly, the only similarity is their both third person games.

[quote name='clok1966']Only need to pick up one of um if you own both systems. one is a copy of the other, one is pretty dang good, one is so-so and probebly best to wait for the $29 Plat edition it will be on in a month or two. And depending on system love, you can decide which is which for yourself.[/QUOTE]

:roll::roll::roll:

bread's done
Back