ALERT regarding some Gamestop Dragon Age: Origins Preorder Rave Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

PseudoFinrod

CAGiversary!
Okay, I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in, but here goes. Anyone who has preordered Dragon Age: Origins from Gamestop needs to check the back of the rave card for the Memory Ring and Feral Wolf Charm. I saw one today labeled "Xbox 360" that only had 4 tiers of code (if that's the right term for it. Every Xbox code I've seen has had 5 tiers, while ever PS3 code has had 3. I can only assume that it's a PC code mislabeled for the 360--so make sure you're getting the right one.

[quote name='saticoy']Shipping kills it.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? I was referring to the card I had gotten from a store.

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']What do you mean? I was referring to the card I had gotten from a store.[/QUOTE]

in for a billion!
on a more serious note, you have a good intent but this is definitely NOT the right forum for it
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']Okay, I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in, but here goes. Anyone who has preordered Dragon Age: Origins from Gamestop needs to check the back of the rave card for the Memory Ring and Feral Wolf Charm. I saw one today labeled "Xbox 360" that only had 4 tiers of code (if that's the right term for it. Every Xbox code I've seen has had 5 tiers, while ever PS3 code has had 3. I can only assume that it's a PC code mislabeled for the 360--so make sure you're getting the right one.[/QUOTE]

I'd search around the forums for a Dragon Age thread, or post in the 360 specific forum.

Why is this an issue this week? The Rave cards shouldn't be given out until next week when the game is released?

I managed to get ahold of one labeled "360" with only 4 tiers of code this week. I felt that I should share the information before people pick up their copies and get angry that they cannot redeem their codes.
Apologies, I did not mean to violate posting rules. I can't seem to find another forum section to put this in, though. There do not seem to be many discussing Dragon Age right now--either that, or I do not know how to search past threads properly.

Wow... I'm usually a pretty big jerk on these boards, but you guys have set a new standard. CONGRATULATIONS!

You see, what he is posting here is an *anti-deal*, which itself is a form of a deal. Basically he's alerting you to the fact that what you might have thought is a deal (i.e. some kind of pre-order bonus dlc code) might not turn out to be what you were expecting.

He's not asking a question, and he's certainly not trying to clutter up the forum. Basically he's doing something to help his fellow man, and you're treating him like assholes. Good work, CAG... you win again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back