Alexander revisited contest & survey.

Metal Boss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I thought I would give this contest & survey a shout out since you can win some game related goods with them. This might also interest fans of the movie, or just people who want the prizes, you can win a Playstation 3 starter bundle, $100, and some Alexander related prizes at the make your own trailer for the movie contest HERE

and you can also win a ps3, $100 or some Alexander related prizes if you fill out this survey HERE
(The code to enter is 300)

wow u have to watch a clip tats oer 40 mins long....well tats off my list..to bad my dail-up cant handle tat loln but thz for the heads up =D

[quote name='ken9']wow u have to watch a clip tats oer 40 mins long....well tats off my list..to bad my dail-up cant handle tat loln but thz for the heads up =D[/QUOTE]
The clips aren't that long, only a few minutes. The survey tells you these clips are from "the over 40 minutes of extra footage". The whole survey took me about ten minutes...

Damn you, Resistance: Fall of Man. Damn you for making me watch Colin Farell have buttsex in order to play you!

bread's done
Back