Alice Madness returns 39.99 ps3/360 29.99 PC@ GS

I could of just bought this at the store then buying it at Amazon. Even though I got it in the mail in a day or two, could of stacked up some points on my membership.

I played some last night, the game was actually putting me to sleep. I hope it gets better later through the game. I need to play the first one first. Should of started that one first.

If you don't like it early I don't think you'll like it later, it doesn't change much other than combat getting more intense. As a wave though because it gets harder then with some upgrades and the final weapon, gets easier.

[quote name='Vortextk']If you don't like it early I don't think you'll like it later, it doesn't change much other than combat getting more intense. As a wave though because it gets harder then with some upgrades and the final weapon, gets easier.[/QUOTE]

fuck lol. I guess I'll try and force myself to get the trophies then. Hopefully I can dig the story for me to appreciate it more. I mainly got it so I can have something in the summer to keep me busy plus something to trade in to Gamestop to pay off some games I have preordered there.

Just got it for 35 yesterday at best buy from pming kmart since I had credit

I like that it comes with the original title- how does it control? The first Alice game was pc only...

i got mine launch day for $45...really long and drawn out game...the last 2 levels were way too long

i did finish it last night, but i dont see myself ever going back to this game

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's like $31 shipped used at gohastings.com with code EPICWIN btw[/QUOTE]

You probably won't get the original Alice for free though.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']fuck lol. I guess I'll try and force myself to get the trophies then. Hopefully I can dig the story for me to appreciate it more. I mainly got it so I can have something in the summer to keep me busy plus something to trade in to Gamestop to pay off some games I have preordered there.[/QUOTE]

Huh? That makes absolutely no sense. How about not buying anything and have the money in hand that you need to pay off those games.

[quote name='shingletingle']Huh? That makes absolutely no sense. How about not buying anything and have the money in hand that you need to pay off those games.[/QUOTE]

What he was saying is that he brought Alice to tide him over during the summer and when he's done with it he will use it in a trade in to payoff a preorder

bread's done
Back