Alien Anthology blu - $30 shipped at Frys.com

Maybe not quite as good of a deal (depends on if you care about the Alien movies after Aliens) then you can get both Alien and Aliens for $10 each at BestBuy both come with $10 off Promethius ticket.

I think it's a pretty good deal, even though I don't care much for the latter two films. The MI three pack at $15 is tempting also, as is Bourne trilogy at $20 (too bad I already have that one). I went to my local Fry's late yesterday afternoon expecting everything to be out of stock, but they still had a good supply of all the on-sale Blu Ray sets and I did pick up the Anthology.

[quote name='funjoe']I think it's a pretty good deal, even though I don't care much for the latter two films. The MI three pack at $15 is tempting also, as is Bourne trilogy at $20 (too bad I already have that one). I went to my local Fry's late yesterday afternoon expecting everything to be out of stock, but they still had a good supply of all the on-sale Blu Ray sets and I did pick up the Anthology.[/QUOTE]
Bourne Trilogy at $20 = worth it!

[quote name='funjoe']I think it's a pretty good deal, even though I don't care much for the latter two films. The MI three pack at $15 is tempting also, as is Bourne trilogy at $20 (too bad I already have that one). I went to my local Fry's late yesterday afternoon expecting everything to be out of stock, but they still had a good supply of all the on-sale Blu Ray sets and I did pick up the Anthology.[/QUOTE]
Bourne Trilogy at $20 = worth it!

[quote name='p-spiddy']I ordered this from Amazon UK for $18 USD shipped. Link if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Is this just as good as the US version?

Heard it's the same. I can confirm that the UK set works on the PS3 at least. Bought the same thing about a week ago and it arrived yesterday. Took maybe 4 business days?

[quote name='Bankotsu']Heard it's the same. I can confirm that the UK set works on the PS3 at least. Bought the same thing about a week ago and it arrived yesterday. Took maybe 4 business days?[/QUOTE]

Think it may not have all of the special features stuff that the US version has. Could be mistaken though.

Actually, I just looked at the cover and assumed it was a weird 4 disc set that I have never seen in stores. I don't keep up with what versions are out there. Fry's does say it is the 6 disc set though. The UK version I bought is a 4 disc set which is perfect for me since the 2 other disc are just specials. In the past, I would have bought the version with the special features, but realized I don't really watch them.

[quote name='Wario64']Is this just as good as the US version?[/QUOTE]

It's missing some extras but you get the theatrical and director's cut of the movies. I'm not in film school or anything so I don't care about extras. I just want all of the versions and deleted scenes.

bread's done
Back