ALIEN ANTHOLOGY Special Edition (Egg Package) - $149.99

tridon

CAGiversary!
Hey! Not sure if this is much of a deal, but considering how you can't find it for pre-order anywhere (it's not even up on Amazon), I thought I'd give everyone a heads-up!

Right now on the Fox Store, you can pre-order the special, egg edition of the Alien Anthology for Blu-ray for $149.99. Apparently that's $50 off the regular price of $199.99, too. Here's the link:

http://www.foxconnect.com/alien-anthology-comicon-the-blu-ray-widescreen.html

Enjoy! :D

I swear there was a thread discussing it... well bashing it... somewhere, I can't seem to find it now.

I have mine preordered. It ended up being 135ish after the %10 coupon from signing up for the newsletter.

[quote name='opterasis']I swear there was a thread discussing it... well bashing it... somewhere, I can't seem to find it now.

I have mine preordered. It ended up being 135ish after the %10 coupon from signing up for the newsletter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I searched first and couldn't find anything about this. If it already exists, sorry for repeating it!

I REALLY want this edition of this set, but it's so costly. It's going to be hard trying to afford it by the end of October.

Do you know if you can cancel your pre-order at a later date?

[quote name='tridon']
Do you know if you can cancel your pre-order at a later date?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, I would think it just takes a quick call to their customer service. Their email support doesn't seem all that reliable as I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and never got a response back.

Okay, well, I went ahead and ordered it. There's only 5000 made, so it seemed like too good of an offer to pass up. I had to order it through Google and ship to the US, though. Luckily, I have a US address (I'm Canadian).

[quote name='opterasis']I swear there was a thread discussing it... well bashing it... somewhere, I can't seem to find it now.

I have mine preordered. It ended up being 135ish after the %10 coupon from signing up for the newsletter.[/QUOTE]

Where is the coupon? It shows two codes on the product page but say they have been applied allready.

Also where does it say only 5000 made?

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Where is the coupon? It shows two codes on the product page but say they have been applied allready.

Also where does it say only 5000 made?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the same thing happened to me with the coupon. In the end, I ended up paying $149.99 because I took the free shipping option.

Also, they announced that this collection was limited to 5000 copies at Comic-Con this year. You can watch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5y6sd17y9k&feature=player_embedded

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Where is the coupon? It shows two codes on the product page but say they have been applied allready.

Also where does it say only 5000 made?[/QUOTE]

I got a 10% coupon for signing up for the newsletter. Then they pulled some crap shortly after saying the 10% off is already applied to the price.

bread's done
Back