Alien vs Predator Omnibus deals?

tastudent2003

CAGiversary!
Hello everyone, Just recently got into the Alien, Predator, and Alien vs. Predator Omnibus collections, and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a good deal on any of these, particularly Alien vs. Predator Omnibus 2, and the Alien Omnibus collections. Thanks,

gohastings.com has some good prices if you don't mind used.

edit: lol I posted without reading the thread, I see this was just mentioned right above me :D

Thanks everyone, I'll probably hit up gohastings, hopefully they'll do another 30% off sale soon. On a separate note - has anyone played the most recent game? Does it tie into the comics at all? Last game I played in the universe was Predator Concrete Jungle on the PS2 and loved it. Thanks

I'm a huge Predator and Alien fan and I enjoyed the latest AvP game. It's been a while since I played it, but the Alien campaign was probably my favorite since you can crawl up the walls and stuff. I don't remember the story being similar to any of the AvP comics I've read, but there is Weyland Enterprises stuff and other small things.

Just know that the 3 campaigns are short enough that you can beat each one in a sitting. Also, I played it after the release so I couldn't ever find a game online when I tried so I can't comment on multiplayer.

If you got put on the human team, you lost. One of the two, either predator or alien, ALWAYS won. I can't remember which team it was, but I think it was the alien side. That's about all it was. Great in theory, insanely unfair in existence.

Also, the campaigns on the hardest difficulty were ridiculous.

bread's done
Back