Great steelbook with following bonuses

Product Features

Platform: PLAYSTATION 3 | Edition: Hunter Edition
  • The Hunter Editions contains the game disk
  • 4 multiplayer maps before they are released to the public
  • a fully articulated facehugger model
  • a dark horse graphic novel
  • Weyland-Yutani patch and a 3D lenticular post card

[quote name='Brother Daz']For anyone just wanting the steelbook and game for cheap/free, I sold 2 of these face huggers on ebay for $50 a piece.[/QUOTE]

I sold 5 or 6 of the hunter editions for $160- $175 when they first came out and were sold out. Most of the facehugger's tails were bent though from poor packing. Does Sega still have the replacement program on the facehuggers?

[quote name='Brother Daz']For anyone just wanting the steelbook and game for cheap/free, I sold 2 of these face huggers on ebay for $50 a piece.[/QUOTE]

There aren't going anywhere on eBay now

[quote name='aj slick']I sold 5 or 6 of the hunter editions for $160- $175 when they first came out and were sold out. Most of the facehugger's tails were bent though from poor packing. Does Sega still have the replacement program on the facehuggers?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Mine came broken a few weeks ago, and got the replacement 2 weeks later.

[quote name='aj slick']I sold 5 or 6 of the hunter editions for $160- $175 when they first came out and were sold out. Most of the facehugger's tails were bent though from poor packing. Does Sega still have the replacement program on the facehuggers?[/QUOTE]

yep: http://www.sega.com/facehugger/

[quote name='sgand']Jumped on this when it was $29.99 a while back.[/QUOTE]

$29.99 was a good deal on these. $20 for the facehugger, $5 for the steelbook, $2.50 for the game and $2.50 for the hardcover comic.

bread's done
Back